Londonlover101

The walking dead & 90 day fiance on tonight! <3

happy sunday dolls!

just wanted to inform y'all that two of my all-time favorite shows are on tonight! with the walking dead on at 9:00 PM and 90 day fiancé at 10:00 PM (I live on the east coast so others living elsewhere might be different times, but anyway who is excited? me!! I get to see my man crush daryl :smileyvery-happy: and im just so excited so yay have fun and don't forget to snuggle up and watch these if you like them <3

peace and love, skye <3

Londonlover101

Re: The walking dead & 90 day fiance on tonight! <3

(0) Hearts

GAHH! I dint see last weeks episode and I cant wit to see it and the new one tonight, but I saw the week before and ooohhh honey my husband daryl was looking hotter then the sun in florida at 12:30!

Londonlover101

Im sad to say goddbye to 90 day fiancé but oh my fudge walking dead was filled with tension last week! not only from that phsycotic little girl who likes to suffocate baby's but those three weirdo's who wont let glen or the other girl go, I have a bad feeling about them...

Onceuponatime45

You know you're a fan when you watch the after show :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

on a different note, did anyone see 90 day fiancé?? kirylam and alan got married, she looked beautiful!!

IllegallyBlonde

Hmm.. Why is this allowed on the front page and not OT (mods?)

I didn't get to watch it last night :smileysad: going to see it tonight instead 

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

@stylelynn same! I feel ya :smileyvery-happy:

mdelrosario91

The new episode of TWD better be good tonight! I was so disappointed last week, all the focus on Carl and his bratty attitude. Loved the focus on Michonne too, but I don't really care for Carl.

Heatoyos1

Oh man, Sunday is definitely my favorite night of television. Tonight my boyfriend and I will be watching Walking Dead, Downton Abbey and True Detective (soooo good!) 

I also can't wait until Once Upon a Time comes back in March!

StyleLynn

@Londonlover101 It really is amazing! I was sad when Shane died, as soon as he shaved his head he became my WD crush, I tend to like the bad boys (on TV, not in real life. haha). I wasn't sure if I should watch tonight or catch up on season 4 first so I'll take your advice and watch the other episodes first. Don't want to miss anything :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

@stylelynn im so proud you have joined the fan club! its amazing isn't it? the new episode is on tonight @ 9 but I suggest you watch the whole seasons through before watchignt he new ones but congratulations and welcome to the the obsession :smileyvery-happy:

StyleLynn

Me and my fiancé started watching The Walking Dead on Netflix about a week ago and finished the first three seasons in 5 days. We still have this season to catch up on but I'm excited for more episodes :smileyhappy:

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

upload_1784939578179452259.jpgcarl with that pudding though!

MakeupJunkie666

SOOO excited!! I have been going through Daryl withdrawal <3

gogreyhound

Its been too long!!! can't wait to see the rest of this season!!! enjoy, everyone!  Then, more catching up on Supernatural.....yummo!! Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki....need I say more!?

nikki

Too bad my Walking Dead eyeshadows aren't here, or I'd party up right

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]

nikki

YES!!! This is a real thing

Screen Shot 2014-02-16 at 2.59.24 PM.png

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]

nikki

I ordered a ton of stuff, but they haven't been delivered yet because of weather delays on their end. They did send me a discount code for the inconvenience. 

earpoker

(0) Hearts

I'm so excited to get my zombie fix tonight!!!!!!   I love love loooooooove Walking Dead!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 26 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • nikki
    • partyskoolpretty
    • StyleLynn
    • IllegallyBlonde
    • Onceuponatime45
    • mdelrosario91