butterblume

The "Oh God It's Gone!!" Support Thread

I know this has happened to every single one of us. "Should I get it? Do I need it? It's so pretty...but I don't really need it. But it's so pretty! But I have too many of these. But I want it! But I've spent too much money."

Waffle waffle waffle...and then IT'S GONE.

And that's when you realise you ABSOLUTELY DO NEED IT AND MUST HAVE IT BEYOND ALL REASON.

Anyway. This is your support thread. What JUST went out of stock that was sitting in your basket or your loves list that you were waffling on? What are you weeping over currently?

My sobfest atm is over the clean rollerball set. It was so adorable and I waffled for too long and now it's gone. 

rastika

Re: The "Oh God It's Gone!!" Support Thread

(0) Hearts

It isn't really recent but I want the Glitz and Glam bag from the winter holiday release sooooo badly! ENH!

CuriousCannibal

The first Nars cheek palette (danmari?) It came out when I was first getting into makeup and only owned a couple of drugstore blushes, and wasn't really into highend makeup. A couple of months later I was lusting after it, but it was too late :smileysad:

When the one night stand palette came out I immediately grabbed it, but I've only used it a couple of times since getting it. *sigh* It's just not the same.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I missed the Danmari palette too! I had it in my hands and I was like no... I don't need it and I put it back. Then I realized that I wanted it and it was GONE. I also missed the 2012 Nars palette that was the Nordstrom exclusive as well! And I too also bought the One Night Stand palette, but it isn't just the same... 

I am so glad that you feel the same way!!! My husband thinks it is crazy that I am still upset over something from 2011...

rjamlt

I am kicking myself for not grabbing the coral version of the Dior addict lip glow. :smileysad:

eadelaide1

You're not alone on that one, I wish I had gotten Coral Glow before it disappeared too!

rjamlt

They still have the display where it used to be. I think they are just toying with my emotions on it. 

eadelaide1

(0) Hearts

Such a tease!!!

ColorCrazed

(0) Hearts

The Sephora Natural Instincts palette. Kept telling myself I don't need another neutral palette, but I would always check my favorites to see if it was available. I finally decided to get it with my last haul, but it was gone. :-(

xpap

upload_588735327596389163.jpg

ghkim

this one is available at sephora.com

xpap

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much for posting! It was available, then I checked it out at my local store and when I finally decided to get it it wasn't listed online anymore. Now it is in my basket and it will be mine!

MakeupC0uture

image.jpgDefinitely a product i should of bought :,(

xpap

(0) Hearts

Same here! I actually had a dream about it last night. Yup I'm a wierdo haha.  Next time Hourglass, next time... 

LindaDD

Hey, the Clean Rollerball set is back: http://www.sephora.com/rollerball-collection-P384933?skuId=1598366. I don't know why they keep disappearing when they just pop up again in a few months.

crayzeeRN

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This one has a different scent from the last one- rain is new, mine had first blush in it :smileyhappy:

MakeupJunkie666

I pretty much got every set/product that I was lusting after but the one that I really regret not getting was the NARS One Night Stand Cheek Palette. I bought the lip set first and then when I went to buy the cheek palette it was sold out online and every store I could check :'(.

upload_6393955197132363050.jpg

ljp93

If you're willing to weed through the overpriced One Night Stand palettes on ebay there are some that are selling for $62 buy now prices which is $3 cheaper than what they originally went for! :smileyhappy:

MakeupJunkie666

(0) Hearts

I was stalking ebay but the crazy price tags drove me away lol.... looks like I'll be searching again =)

crayzeeRN

I would be totally ga-ga over these NARS Cheek Palettes if they would stop putting Orgasm and Laguna in every one! This one you posted is absolutely gorgeous though!

MakeupJunkie666

I completely agree! Laguna I don't mind but Orgasm is everywhere and not my absolute favorite blush color.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 140 replies
  • 186 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • nikki
    • mberteig
    • tehprincessjenn
    • marydiva
    • jxw200