butterblume

The "Oh God It's Gone!!" Support Thread

I know this has happened to every single one of us. "Should I get it? Do I need it? It's so pretty...but I don't really need it. But it's so pretty! But I have too many of these. But I want it! But I've spent too much money."

Waffle waffle waffle...and then IT'S GONE.

And that's when you realise you ABSOLUTELY DO NEED IT AND MUST HAVE IT BEYOND ALL REASON.

Anyway. This is your support thread. What JUST went out of stock that was sitting in your basket or your loves list that you were waffling on? What are you weeping over currently?

My sobfest atm is over the clean rollerball set. It was so adorable and I waffled for too long and now it's gone. 

WhereYouStand

Re: The "Oh God It's Gone!!" Support Thread

Kat Von D perfume In adorawhy-did-you-leave-me.jpg 

MakeupJunkie666

You should check KVD's Wonderland LA website. That's where I get my full size Sinner perfume from; she still sells some of the products that Sephora doesn't have anymore.

WhereYouStand

that's a great idea! I thought It was lost forever. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

MakeupJunkie666

No problem, I know the feeling. I almost died when I couldn't find Sinner at any Sephora stores lol

evno

I love that pic! That's so me about LE items. :smileyhappy:

Heatoyos1

Oh man, I waited forever for Soap and Glory's Scrub of Your Life to come back in stock online (I don't think it's carried in stores anymore), and got the back-in-stock email. I added it to my cart, but was waiting for a tempting promo code, and it went out of stock amazingly quickly. Rawr. :/

kellsmuneoka

Okay, I missed out on the Hourglass ambient lighting palette and Tarte off the cuff palette. :smileysad:

I had so many chances to get them, but I didn't think I would use them that much. DUMB. Anyways, I still want them but I'm not going to pay ridiculous ebay prices.

Panda168

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but that hourglass ambient lighting palette. .... OMG I regret not purchasing that when I had the chance :smileysad:

kiml50

Not a recent one, but over the holidays I went back and forth on getting my best friend the ambient lighting palette because she had asked for the ambient lighting powder and the palette had the color she asked for plus two more. Well, by the time I made the decision to buy it, it was sold out. Now I'm kicking myself because people love it and I know she would have too

evno

Also, this! The mini Bite palettes. *heartbreak*

upload_7526217379100403130.jpg

mberteig

Ah, I had 2 of these and just got rid of them because they got poor reviews, the product in them is not as great as the full size Bite products...

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Hmm interesting. I don't have any of the minis, but I do own the large palette as well as normal sized Bite products and find the quality to be the same!

evno

Oh no, really? I heard the big Bite palette was good, though. I still want both! *sobs*

crayzeeRN

AHHH. CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!

Laccie

The Clarisonic Aria with the Josie Maran argan oil and travel case.  I found one on ebay for a ridiculous price...I mourn :smileysad:

pinklissamel

If they label something as LE I'm dying to get it no matter what it is. It doesn't matter if the color doesn't suit me I want it anyways. I've gotten pyched into buying so many things just because they were labeled LE and I never use them. I wanted the Tarte Aqualillies but put it back and now its all gone it was soo pretty too. Oh well I'll live I guess. I'll always find something I can't live without. When the first UD naked pallet came out holy heck I hunted high and low for that finally bought it off EBAY only to find out later it wasn't LE and would be available forever. But as always as soon as a product goes OOS I find I need it without fail.

crayzeeRN

For me it was the Bite Beauty Lip Librarybitebeauty.JPGSuper sad when it went OOS, which of course was when I realized I HAD to have it. It started popping up in the sale section a few weeks later and I stalked the sale like CRAZY until I got my hands on it! So happy I did, I use this all the time.

AKRinNY

THEY PUT THAT ON SALE?!?!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I know right???!!

dziggi

Ohhh thisssssssss... breaks my heart a little seeing it again. I really wish I would have bought it! I keep seeing it on Amazon and Ebay for like $80. Urrrghhh.

evno

Ohhhhh me, too! I didn't really know about the Bite Beauty brand when it came out, but it struck me as good value. But I kept pushing back buying until it was OOS. Then I got desperate, and I guess that's what started off my Bite lipstick collection! :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 140 replies
  • 186 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • nikki
    • mberteig
    • tehprincessjenn
    • marydiva
    • jxw200