Plantgarden

The online store will be close 12/25 & 12/26 for the Sale on Sale

So, as a community service to you wonderful ladies, I will make sure the check out process works appropriately the morning of 12/27.   Additionally, disregard the products on sale Wednesday & Thursday as these images may just be your imagination.   You can thank me later.  Thank you for your cooperation.

MissB417

Re: The online store will be close 12/25 & 12/26 for the Sale on Sale

ha!

Panda168

LOL!

ProperIntro

LMAO you got me for a second 

violalea

Aw! You are too cute plantgarden! Love love your name as well :smileyhappy:

Plantgarden

Awww thanks!  I'm new here and everyone has been every nice!

:smileyhappy: I'm glad no one took that seriously 

jaimelove

i am not nice, and i took that very VERY seriously. 

/angryface. 

Plantgarden

(0) Hearts

I would have saved something very special for you!

makeupobesessed

Ok girls.  I have read and re read this and I do not get it.  I know there is a sale now that the rouges have posted some details about it, but I'm still missing it.  Help me!

calamityjane85

Its a joke, saying there is nothing to see here... No not at allll... :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

Ok, I got it!!!!  I thought maybe there was an inside I wasn't catching...duh.  Thx calamityjane!

lilyyy

Hilarious post! You had me at first too. :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

Well my Daddy always said my battleship mouth overloaded my canoe hind end! :smileyvery-happy:  :smileyvery-happy:  :smileyvery-happy:

This will provide the balance I have been searching for without going under the knife!   :smileyvery-happy:  :smileytongue: 

Thanks for having my back dear - xo

I wear a 6 1/2 shoe too - can you wear 6" heels b/c I can't and I have Manolos, Loubs, Valentino, etc to unload

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Oh, spoiledbrat, you're killin' me. I would Looove some 6" Manolos and Loubs and Valentino works for me too, But, I've drawn the line at 4". These shoes must be killer, I'm drooling just thinking about them. I'd love it if you post a pic of them but I'd probably drool all over my laptop and short it out. I have "Spillage" protection for a while longer, but I'm thinking....'Not Covered" for drool. :smileytongue:

kssweetheart

Funny, my Father always called me 'Machine Gun Mouth'!!! That's so weird!'

He also called me "The Imp" from the time I was little, it was one of the last things he said to me.(one of the last coherent things) When the ambulance was taking him to the hospital, he was in terrible shape, he was a little violent and that never happened before, he just wasn't himself. But I walked out with him and gave him a kiss and he said, "Get inside, it's freezing out here Imp, the last thing we need is you getting sick! and I'll get blamed for it!" (that's pretty close to what he said, not exact words) It's a happy memory in the "Imp" sense. Thanks for taking me there spoiledbrat. :smileyhappy: That's the good part.

**funny note - when the paramedic asked him to stick his tongue out, he did (looked like a snapping turtle) then he asked my Dad to smile, his response was "Smile My A_ _!!" I think you can fill in the blanks! That one IS an Exact Quote!! :0  Doh!!!!

spoiledbrat

Awe shucks now kssweetheart. That was really brave of you to make such a declaration of love for me. Be prepared to dodge wine bottles, shoes, dog poo, or whatever else my haters can get their hands on! :smileyvery-happy:  better duck...incoming!

After the posts earlier in the week combined with my new love affair, I simply must phone the contractor and have the upper portion of all my doors enlarged.

You know you are special to me as well. Thank you sincerely from my heart for your kind words. hugs

kssweetheart

Here's some Awwww schucks right back at ya'! :smileyhappy:

Haters-Schmaters!

Bah-Humbug!

**Wine bottles don't scare me, I'll catch them with my near bare, silk lined angora gloved hands, (gloves that I'm not actually getting for X-mas, I wouldn't want any bunnies harmed in the process, would they be?) Then we'll share a toast with everyone!

**Shoes, you say?? The more the merrier, I say!! Size 6.5, Please and Thank You!! :smileyhappy:

**Dog-Poo - I'm Rubber, They're Glue! etc.......

Big-headedness?? The more fun to make-up! Maybe you'll be hitting pan more frequently!! I'll send you a gift card to help make up for the add'l $$ you spend on makeup for your new big face that comes along with your new big head!! YES!! Any excuse to buy more makeup!!

Your Welcome!! :smileytongue:

prettyinpa

@kssweetheart-  Angora bunnies are not harmed at all to get angora "wool", it's either combed out or sheared. My Angora rabbit loved to be combed and he looked all the better for it.

kssweetheart

Thank goodness. I didn't think they would be harmed, but then I got a little nervous, thinking 'what if....'

With all of the terrible things that are done to animals, who really knows these days.

Thanks prettyinpa :smileyhappy:

Do you have a pic of your bunny? Would love to see him/her. :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

Sorry, I don't have a picture of him. He was my early childhood pet and my family had a camera that no one knew how to use, so we took many blurry and black photos. Always was a surprise when we picked up the pictures at the drugstore, we were lucky if one or 2 came out usable.

kssweetheart

Spoiler
Our families are frighteningly similar!! So funny. At least you have him in your memory and your heart. :smileyhappy:
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 261 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • prettyinpa
    • spoiledbrat
    • lyravega
    • drrragon
    • lilyyy