LadyInWhite

The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

WhereYouStand

Re: The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

(0) Hearts

all of them are on my favorites (wishlist) except for the lash stash and the line ones because I have too much eyeliner currently like 20 eyeliners & I am very particular about which mascaras I use so I would probably be unhappy with half of the mascaras in that kit. otherwise all the other Sephora faves are in my collection. Squeak of excitement if only I could afford just one right now. oh. well. I must wait.

Loretta55

(0) Hearts

Thank you for the link Lady in White. I just ordered the new fragrance set. When I was putting on cologne this morning I used the end of my Hanae Mori sample from the VIB bag. I am looking foward to getting the full size bottle and the cute clutch.

martianeskimo

(0) Hearts

I didn't know anything about these because I was gone for a few days! I knew checking the board daily was super important :smileywink: 

dolceloure

I'm so happy about this thread. I'm not the only one who gets excited over those annual sets!! I hope those give me some lip sets are still available in a couple of months, because I'm holding off until October/November-ish to get them!

mafan

Wait, I just looked again.  Is the new fragrance set gone already?!  That's incredibly fast so I hope more are due in.

LadyInWhite

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

While I'm not seeing the set when I search, I can add it to my basket from my loves list.

Here's the direct link.  http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1562115&productId=P382350

mafan

Wow, Give Me Some More Lip looks great.  It's not in any of the stores around here yet, but this definitely looks worth checking out.  Maybe I can convince my mom to get it as an early birthday present for me before she leaves for the south.  She never knows what to get me anyway.  All of the sets are really tempting this year!

anb0906

(0) Hearts

Someone pretty please post a pic of the superstars kit when they receive it. I want to see the sizes, since I cannot find it in a store yet.

amelila

There you go! I added the pen in the box to give a better idea of the size of the products. :smileywink: image.jpg

Esdee

Whoops, I forgot the size question had come up in this thread!  I posted my pic with my hand in it over in the hauls thread a bit back.  Silly me!  :smileyvery-happy:

box.jpg

anb0906

(0) Hearts

Thanks! Bought it, and love it! :smileyhappy:

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

I bought it too!  I'm really hoping that UD does more of the duo shade eyeshadows.  And I loooove the color of the NARS lipstick.

DoctorsMrs

@anb0906,

All of the sizes are stated on the product page:

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1552108&productId=P382575

anb0906

(0) Hearts

In know. I just wanted to see it compared to things Own. I live two hours away from a sephorA.

Esdee

I'll post mine as soon as I get it, if someone doesn't beat me to it.  :smileyhappy:

melde

(0) Hearts

Oh man, I want to try the More Lip so bad! Anyone know if it is available in store? I could order online but I'll be gone for a few days and I think it would arrive right when I'm out of town. :smileysad:

carrie1975

I was told they would be in stores at the end of the month.

garnett

I left work early today and came home to a Sephora package at the doorstep.  I got my GIVE ME MORE LIP today and OMGosh is it the ultimate candystore trip for this Lipcolor Junkie!  I am so happy with the assortment and sizes on the products.  There are some colors that I am would not be inclined to purchase on their own but since I got them in the set I will give them a try.  Considering the fact that one lipcolor is at least $20 , this is an absolute bargain.  <3 :smileyhappy: <3

divagirl90

Can someone who ordered the Give Me More Lip set post a picture of it? I'm still trying to decide whether to buy it. I hate to be a bother.

grilledchz

I've swatched the colors. I have olive skin, so some of the nudes don't show up well. 

In order, starting from the top:

stila lipstick

buxom gloss

obsessive compulsive lip tar

tarte lipstick

bare minerals lipstick

too faced lipstick

smashbox gloss

kat von d gloss

stila liquid lipstick

buxom gloss

laura mercier gloss

smashbox lipstick

bite lip pencil

mufe lipstick

hourglass liquid lipstick

kat von d lipstick

The minis are so cute!!! It looks like there are 4 reds, 4 nudes, 4 pinks, and 4 berries. A pretty good mix!IMAG0047.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 128 replies
  • 168 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • melissabt
    • drrragon