LadyInWhite

The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

drrragon

Re: The new Sephora Favorites collections are here!

oooh i DO want the UD, Nars duo, and Too Faced lash stuff! but I dont want GinZings, Surf Spray, rollerball, or nail polish!

wendyomgwar

... that works out perfectly cause I DO want that stuff haha

drrragon

oh noooooo i wasn't really interested in the Super Stars one until I looked more carefully and the UD is Sin and Mushroom!  Now I want!!!

kittichick

I've been wanting to try Mushroom for a couple months now! So psyched!! :smileyvery-happy:

colorobsession

The Super Stars, Glitz & Glam, and Give Me More Lip are all calling to me! They picked SUCH great products this year!

LadyInWhite

Yeah, I'm trying to decide between the Super Stars and the Glitz & Glam now myself.  I hope they stay in stock for awhile.

grilledchz

I broke down and got the Give Me More Lip set, even though I was hoping to wait until new samples were available. I'm just now getting into lip products, so this is a really great way to kick off a new addiction! 

And let's be honest, I needed to make an order to get the UD Lip and glamglow perks. 

kittichick

(0) Hearts

That set is sitting in my Basket. I just made several orders and I'm feeling all guilty about making another one. But OMG, look at all those lippies!! And I haven't tried a single one of them, unlike the Lash Stash. (Brands yes, colors not yet.) 

I might manage to wait a week. ... Or at least a day or two. Then I'm getting the Super Stars set! I luuuuurved the last one so SO much.

(squee!)

wendyomgwar

=O.....

Omg.... the sets are coming... my poor poor debit card

kittichick

Right? It's not like I've been taking it easy at Sephora lately, either. Ack.

But I can't resist!!

LadyInWhite

Yeah, I still haven't bought any of them; I've been debating over what I "must" have and what can wait.  On the plus side, thanks to all the promo and point codes we've had access to this year, I could make my own lippie and mascara favorites kit now :smileytongue:

melde

Oh man, it is so terrible, but I want like half of these. :smileysad:

starletta8

Very cute!

Luckily, none are tempting me.

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

What are you looking for starletta8? Mini perfumes like me? Actually mini perfumes would be a must. These mini lippies are tempting me :smileywink:.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Those mini lippies are soooo tempting. It's a savior that there are no mini-lipstick in the $25 kit, or else they'll be ordered faster than you can say BeautyTester.

violalea

(0) Hearts

haha. Oh I see thats why you are tempting by the KVD mini lipstick set. Get it beautytester get it. I know what is going on in your head haha :smileywink:.

spoiledbrat

thanks for the info - checked earlier and they were not up - no fragrance minis is a bummer; hoping they come later - ordered two more lips and a superstar - ordered individually, might help run thru the makeup samples ;-) - the glitz and glam is usually better - on the fence - two sephora boxes came today - UPS person wondering what the ? - "early holiday shopping," for myself!

carolang

(0) Hearts

the give me some more lip looks great. i was thinking about going out any buying that too faced marshmallow bunny this weekend... should just get this instead!!

drrragon

eeeeeeeeek!  how exciting!  that Give Me More Lip one looks AMAZING!!!  It has SO many lippies that I've been wanting to try but didn't want the full size!  Can't resist this one, won't even try :smileyvery-happy:

neko333

I like the lip set. I normally buy the lash set but didn't see much in it I haven't tried or want to try. So I may pass and go for the lip kit and just buy a big tube of a mascara I like. I kind of like the lineup of the Glitz and Glam kit. However there are lots of variables I'm unsure of. I haven't tried a cheek stain in a while because they all seemed terrible. The BB cream I probably won't like, just because I've yet to find one from Sephora I do like. And the eyeliner tool looks strange. Not to mention it's Too Faced and I have horrible luck with their stuff.  The only thing that makes me sad about the lip kit are the reds. They are so pretty and are from some of the companies I want to try most, but my experience has been red lips just don't work for me. 

kittichick

What she said.

Can't wait to try the lip set, even though all my many attempts to find a bold red lip that works for me have failed.

The Lash Stash has two I already know I love, two I already know I hate, and several that are items that have bad reviews or are from companies I don't like. ... I'll most likely get it anyway, because... Mascara!

Too Faced and I don't get along. O.o Except for some of the eye palletes.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 128 replies
  • 169 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • misscg
    • wendyomgwar
    • melissabt
    • drrragon