nancypr

The new 2013 Birthday Gift

[ Edited ]

OMG!!! Well I was browsing the sephora page and noticed a small picture of the 2013 Birthday Gift. Its from Benefit Cosmetics!!!!!!!!!! A mini They Are Real Mascara and a mini Whats Up highlighter... OMG!!! What a great gift!! My birthday is on October so Im gonna have to wait ten months to get it, but wowww.... They Are Real is my favorite mascara and Ive read some good reviews about the Whats Up so Im excited.....!!!! Is anyones birthday coming up? If any of you get it please let us know!!! Im dying to see it!!! Of all the birthday gifts this one is the best so far!!! The sugar lip duo was really good but it lasted less than a week, one broke the second time I used it and the other one melted and was never used. WOW Im really excited about this one.

Screen shot 2013-01-02 at 2.03.01 PM.png

PrismTea

Re: The new 2013 Birthday Gift

(0) Hearts

Heads up to people who loved last years and can't afford the full price of the Sugar sticks! Because there were left overs, 2012's bday gift is still available along with 2013 and the mens gift(which is Jack Black Supreme Cream Triple Cushion Shave Lather).

I'm not much of a highlighter gal either so I'm debating about which to get. :smileyhappy:

colorobsession

(0) Hearts

I loved the birthday gift last year, and I'm excited for this year's one as well. I've yet to be disappointed by a benefit product, so I'm glad that Sephora went with them. I haven't tried Watts Up or They're Real yet, but I've heard great things about them as well. My birthday is a few months away, and I can't wait to go and claim mine! :-)

miabt

(0) Hearts

@lalapop826 - Yes, there is a mens gift available this year!  You will be given an option to add the gift you would like during your birth month :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

lalapop826

(0) Hearts

Is there a men's gift this year? I don't see it on the site. 

berniebeauty

(0) Hearts

I loved the lip duo haha, I never thought of buying the balms before but now I might. I dont know how excited I am for this... hmmm... I guess we'll see in may haha. I think that mini mascaras dry out too fast. I don't use highlighter too much either, so this isn't a grandslam for me. I'm glad they change it up year to year though, both in brand and in the kind of samples :smileyhappy:

~We are all beautiful~

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • nancypr
    • berniebeauty
    • colorobsession
    • miabt
    • lalapop826