MizzyyzziM

The Pantone Emerald Color of the year model looks like...

(0) Hearts

A troll to me I can't help it. Everytime I see her. I thinks its because she has no eyebrows... which I've seen work in other light haired styles like blonde. But Blue and Green? If you have blue and green hair and not the same shade eye brows youll look less a mermaid more a troll to me. :smileysad: Sorry its a bummer too because she's supposed to be inspiring me to wear those colors I'm actually avoiding them.

melissa93

Re: The Pantone Emerald Color of the year model looks like...

(0) Hearts

Ahaha! Yeah she does look a little funny. I really do like her hair color and wish I could pull that off! I really like the funky bright emerald color though and even though it's not really a casual look( like all the bright eye shadow), I can really use it to make my eyes pop. I've been using a deep emerald liner and that's all I put on my eyes and it's such a pretty color. Point is, don't over do it! Unless you're into that. <3

MizzyyzziM

(0) Hearts

Ya my mom told me when starting with green to try and use a dark green eye liner. Then work yer way out. But shaving off your eyebrows for the color seems a little much. The face is so distracting to me I don't know why! Its going to make its way into my vivid dreams. I hope not. ;-S Am i really the only one that doesn't think it looks pretty? I mean her hair is pretty but even that doesn't look good with the face. I guess also this color were all calling emerald isn't what I thought Emerald was, I thought it was a dark jewel green. Not a teal- bluish color. So I'm very confused.

odoriferouscand

(0) Hearts

I don't think she shaved her eyebrows ... she could have had them glued down or just have white ones like myself. They are hard to see, so I use clinique eye brow powder in wheat.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • MizzyyzziM
    • odoriferouscand