Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar FAQs

Q: What is the Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar?

A: The BI Rewards Bazaar is replacing the current BI Rewards Boutique as the one-stop destination for redeeming Beauty Insider rewards online and on your mobile phone.

The new Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar offers access to limited edition beauty rewards across a variety of point values more frequently, with new updates every Tuesday and Thursday. Plus, rewards valued at 750 points and above do not require a purchase and shipping is included so you have instant access to your desired rewards.

We will continue to add new types of high value rewards so check back for updates!

Q: How do I access the Rewards Bazaar?

A: It’s easy! You can access the Rewards Bazaar on the Sephora app, mobile web, and on Sephora.com.

Q: Can I still redeem my points for rewards instore?

A: Yes, 100, 250, and 500 point rewards are still available instore. Please note that rewards worth 750 points or more can only be redeemed online from the Rewards Bazaar.

Q: When are new rewards added to the Rewards Bazaar?

A: New rewards are released during business hours every Tuesday and Thursday, so be sure to check in between 9AM and 5PM PT.

Q: Do I need to make a purchase to redeem a reward?

A: There is no purchase required for rewards valued 750 points and above. To redeem a reward valued below 750 points, you must make a merchandise purchase. Multiple reward redemptions cannot be combined to reach the 750-point minimum (i.e. a 500-point reward + a 250-point reward).

Q: Do I need to pay for shipping?

A: All rewards worth 750 points or more ship free, regardless of whether you’ve purchased merchandise. Multiple reward redemptions cannot be combined to reach the 750-point minimum (i.e. a 500-point reward + a 250-point reward). Rewards valued below 750 points ship free with a merchandise order of $50 or above. Additionally, some rewards will ship separately from merchandise items.

Q: I’m a Sephora FLASH member. Can I opt for expedited shipping on my reward?

A: Your order is only eligible for FLASH 2-Day Shipping with a merchandise purchase. If you redeem a reward valued at 750 points or higher without a merchandise purchase, your order will be shipped via Standard 3-Day Shipping. 

Q: Can I add samples or a promotion to my order?

A: If you purchase merchandise, your order will be eligible for 3 free samples and a promotion code. The redemption of a 750-point or higher reward without a merchandise purchase does not qualify for additional samples or promotions.

Q: If I place a reward in my cart is it guaranteed to stay in by basket until I checkout?

A: Rewards are offered on a first come, first served basis.  Rewards will be confirmed with your order at checkout so if the reward is limited in availability and sells out before you finalize your transaction, the item will be removed from your basket.

Q: Can I return my reward?

A: Rewards cannot be returned or exchanged for points, cash, another product, gift card, or eGift certificate.

Q: My Beauty Bank doesn’t have enough points for this reward. Can I make a purchase and redeem this reward at the same time?

A: You can earn points and spend them in the same transaction. If you currently have 70 points, add $30 worth of merchandise to your basket in order to redeem a 100-point reward. Please note that adding a reward to your basket does not reserve it for you. If many clients are trying to order the same reward at once, it is possible that it will be removed from your basket if you have not yet confirmed your order.

Re: The Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar FAQs

They restock rewards on Tuesday's and Thursdays.  Rewards that are oos already do t get released again.  It's always new rewards.  

@Makeupjordanz they don't restock what was launched and OOS but new rewards should be coming for the month of October.

I'm not impressed with any of the free picks.  I don't wear perfume due to scent sensitivities and it seems that's all that is ever offered when I am making a purchase.  I am so tired of seeing stinking perfumes offered and little else.  I don't use face masks  or exfoliators.  It would be nice to get reasonable free samples of concealers I can actually use.  The last pack was Bobbi Brown and they were all horribly wrong.  Most samples I get end up in the dumpster.

These rewards suck!! I'm disappointed...definitely will not be hitting VIB rouge from now on. Not worth it. 

Did anyone see if there's any 750 pt rewards today? I didn't see any and I refreshed the website a few times today

@ahbunny,

No, I don't think so.  I didn't see any and I haven't heard of any.  This was just the first day. 

I am so, so done with Sephora.   I just bought a bottle of Lune $105 and got...nothing.  Not a thing, there hasn't been a good 100 point perk or promo in the longest time.

It's totally unreasonable to spend over a hundred dollars on a product and not get one sample.  If Luna wasn't a Sephora exclusive, I could have got it at Nordstroms and gotten points, three samples that I got to pick and another bag of samples.  I know Barney's would have given me samples and, heck, if I had ordered off of Net-A-Porter, I'd avoid sales tax (~$10).  

This time, I was so irritated about the whole thing, I made them make me a sample of a Clinique product I wanted to try, but if I end up buying that product, it won't be through Sephora.

My local Sephora store said although the rewards bazar  appears to be up online that it is officially launching in the stores on 8/26

Thank you for sharing. 🙂

I'm bummed.  So they are going to offer "great" perks, but only during working hours.  So I came here excited on my lunch break and I pull up the site only to be further disappointed.  Nothing new or special.  I hope that they have more planned for later.

I want so badly to be able to justify placing an order but so far I cannot.

Posted this in the other thread, but I'm sharing it here too because I'm annoyed.

I was really hopeful that we'd get some Epic Reward type perk offers for higher point values. All we got was another 500 point perk that's a complete waste. Come on, Sephora. You've got millions of loyal customers who spend thousands of dollars with you every year. Don't you think we deserve a little more than a marc jacobs foundation sample and some lip gloss in a color so ridiculous nobody wants it that essentially costs us FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS? That's how much you value our business? Really?

I guess I'll be shopping at ULTA a lot more in the future.

They said above that they would add the new points perks on Tues. and Thurs between 9:00 and 5:00 PT but they apparently added them earlier surprise and a bunch of them are already oos as of 8:00 am PT. Way to go Sephora. Way to build trust right from the start.

It's also possible they added the items to the page but haven't activated them yet. I haven't seen anyone who actually ordered any of the perks. That would be a good way to do it actually, so you can see if there's anything you're interested in and ignore it that day if there isn't.

(Also, some are old, especially the 500-pt ones; they may just be adding all the old residual codes to the page to have everything in one place).

Good point maybe you're right. I hope so. I just unfortunately have been expecting the worst since their rewards program has been going down the tubes for a long time now 

@JazaChai on 2nd thought It looks like they may have loaded everything up early like you said and will activate them at some random time. That is crazy too though. That is just like the epic award event but twice a week. 

In the discription of the oos 100 point perks they say requires a $25 purchase so these are past GWP promos. I guess we'll see. I shouldn't have been so negative but that was my first reaction from a learned behavior from past experiences with Sephora's newest and greatest marketing campaigns

Hi, @PaletteAddict99,

How do you access the Rewards Bazaar? 

@tsavorite  the rewards are not coming up at all on the Sephora mobile app.

I went to the Sephora website direct which can be found in a Google search. Then under beauty insider heading is the rewards bazar page showing all the rewards

@tsavorite If you click on your account at the top of the page, you can then look to the left menu and "rewards bazaar" will be there!

@PaletteAddict99, and @sabrinas,

Thank you both!  I never would have found it without you!  At least now I can see what you are talking about.  🙂  

I'm just going to let Sephora do its own thing and if I happen to stumble on a perk that I like, then great. Either way, I wouldn't camp out at the Bazaar page on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I'm withholding judgment until this launches and has been underway for a couple of months and Sephora has had a chance to work out the inevitable kinks. A few years ago there was a full size Marc Jacobs lipstick and gloss (if memory serves) for about 1000 points and I don't believe it was a madhouse stampede for people to cash in so I'm actually optimistic that this could be a good change. But I'd like to throw my suggestion hat into the ring and mention that I think it'd be cool if there was a separate pool of perks or higher point/exclusive rewards or something for Rouge members. 🙂 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • giphy (1).gif
testing