Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

The Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar FAQs

Q: What is the Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar?

A: The BI Rewards Bazaar is replacing the current BI Rewards Boutique as the one-stop destination for redeeming Beauty Insider rewards online and on your mobile phone.

The new Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar offers access to limited edition beauty rewards across a variety of point values more frequently, with new updates every Tuesday and Thursday. Plus, rewards valued at 750 points and above do not require a purchase and shipping is included so you have instant access to your desired rewards.

We will continue to add new types of high value rewards so check back for updates!

Q: How do I access the Rewards Bazaar?

A: It’s easy! You can access the Rewards Bazaar on the Sephora app, mobile web, and on Sephora.com.

Q: Can I still redeem my points for rewards instore?

A: Yes, 100, 250, and 500 point rewards are still available instore. Please note that rewards worth 750 points or more can only be redeemed online from the Rewards Bazaar.

Q: When are new rewards added to the Rewards Bazaar?

A: New rewards are released during business hours every Tuesday and Thursday, so be sure to check in between 9AM and 5PM PT.

Q: Do I need to make a purchase to redeem a reward?

A: There is no purchase required for rewards valued 750 points and above. To redeem a reward valued below 750 points, you must make a merchandise purchase. Multiple reward redemptions cannot be combined to reach the 750-point minimum (i.e. a 500-point reward + a 250-point reward).

Q: Do I need to pay for shipping?

A: All rewards worth 750 points or more ship free, regardless of whether you’ve purchased merchandise. Multiple reward redemptions cannot be combined to reach the 750-point minimum (i.e. a 500-point reward + a 250-point reward). Rewards valued below 750 points ship free with a merchandise order of $50 or above. Additionally, some rewards will ship separately from merchandise items.

Q: I’m a Sephora FLASH member. Can I opt for expedited shipping on my reward?

A: Your order is only eligible for FLASH 2-Day Shipping with a merchandise purchase. If you redeem a reward valued at 750 points or higher without a merchandise purchase, your order will be shipped via Standard 3-Day Shipping. 

Q: Can I add samples or a promotion to my order?

A: If you purchase merchandise, your order will be eligible for 3 free samples and a promotion code. The redemption of a 750-point or higher reward without a merchandise purchase does not qualify for additional samples or promotions.

Q: If I place a reward in my cart is it guaranteed to stay in by basket until I checkout?

A: Rewards are offered on a first come, first served basis.  Rewards will be confirmed with your order at checkout so if the reward is limited in availability and sells out before you finalize your transaction, the item will be removed from your basket.

Q: Can I return my reward?

A: Rewards cannot be returned or exchanged for points, cash, another product, gift card, or eGift certificate.

Q: My Beauty Bank doesn’t have enough points for this reward. Can I make a purchase and redeem this reward at the same time?

A: You can earn points and spend them in the same transaction. If you currently have 70 points, add $30 worth of merchandise to your basket in order to redeem a 100-point reward. Please note that adding a reward to your basket does not reserve it for you. If many clients are trying to order the same reward at once, it is possible that it will be removed from your basket if you have not yet confirmed your order.

Re: The Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar FAQs

Bravo! Well said 😉

I just don't get why it has to be like this. My issue is sitting around all day looking to score a nice perk and it's gone before you even blink. At least last time, although it failed miserably, we knew what was up for grabs (but not the quantity). 

Point conversion to Sephora money would make a lot more people happy. This is just anxiety inducing and I sense FOMO taking over twice a week until Sephora gives up on this too (like rouge....the forgotten rougies lol)

Quite honestly it is very rude of Sephora to think that people should wait around for 8 hours twice a week for rewards. As you have stated many times points should somehow equal money off wether it be a percent off or so many points = $ amount. Since Sephora can't learn from their past mistakes then they are doomed to repeat them. I foresee this being a disaster too. 

Yeah. I mean they should know from the past and popular product launches that people do wait around and refresh until they see/get what they want. On top of that we don't even know what's coming. So you could spend a whole day refreshing to see a new 100 point perk. Canada will no doubt get the short end of the stick again... that's why I keep repeating myself about points=cash... maybe one day they'll catch on! 😄

It could be so EASY!

I really don't understand dropping the small reward perks like this. I can understand if they are trying to make the higher tier rewards a bit more fair, but not for the ones 500 points and under.

Yes, my thoughts exactly.  I won't have time to check constantly to see if something I want is available.  Also, I can almost guarantee that if someone such as Trendmood on instagram gets a hold of the info about something dropping, she will share it with all of her instagram followers and the item(s) will be gone within 5 minutes.

yup. I swear must be men doing the marketing for Sephora... they don't listen and have no idea what women want. 😄

Hear, hear! Kudos to you veronika23!

@prettyinpa we've been on here for a long time (you longer than me) we've pretty much seen it all right? 😉 I don't get why they don't get it.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • giphy (1).gif
testing