m3rma1d

Thanks, Ole!

And Sephora!

Got this in the mail yesterday. I was excited enough that he just answered my question during that chat, definitely wasn't expecting a gift!

I'm super psyched tho, I already had a small jar I grabbed in a pick 5 at SiJCP, now I got a full size! :heart: 

OleGift.jpg

Now I just need to like, you know, try it out!! :smileytongue:

OleLetter.jpg

So cool!!

calcutta

Re: Thanks, Ole!

(0) Hearts

I need to start taking part in more chats! Who doesn't love free things :smileyhappy:

Happy for you for receiving a cool gift like that.

sravanthi

(0) Hearts

I also participated in Chat and i do received this gift, at my first view on package, i was shocked as i didn't order anything, and hubby was like aah another package from sephora, and he just started taking class on y i am spending so much money on sephora, and i opened package and i saw gift, and i was so happy and answered hubby, i received gift from sephora and i just u never give me gifts but sephora sent me one, this indicates sephora loves me more than u :smileytongue: 

HookedOnBeauty2

This is the night eye gel I told you that you can put in the fridge. Ironic how you got it now!!

m3rma1d

Ole knows all, Ole sees all! :smileysurprised:

clove760

I got this as well but it went to the wrong address! Ug! Somehow it got sent to my non primary address and my parents are on vacation. Now just hoping my neighbors actually send it too me :smileysad: 

m3rma1d

Haha mine did too--Got sent to my billing addy but I talked with Randee and she made sure that will never happen again.

clove760

Mhm maybe that's why! Oh well I know when I get it I'll probably give it to my mom since she is almost out of her's and I'm working still on a deluxe sample of it. So no biggie...now to go to his website and buy stuff! 

RandeeBT

[ Edited ]

Hi clove760!

Let me know if you want me to make sure all of the addresses on your account are current! I can check on this for you. :smileyhappy: 

Best,
Randee
fatimamummy

Whao, Congrats M3rma1d, I was on that chat but I asked Question to Kate instead :smileyhappy: So nadda so far

fatimamummy

EDIT : I GET A GIFT FROM KATE,,,,details in this link

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/Gift-from-Sephora-amp-Kate/td-p/1540530

notcreative

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I wonder if they do that all the time or if this was a special case.  If anyone received a gift on a previous chat, please chime in.  I will start asking a question every time I see a chat (as long as it is a product line I care about having a sample from).  The funny thing is I almost asked a question until I opened the thread and saw someone asked one very close to what I would have asked.  My question would have been to Kate Sommerville though, so I wonder if the people who asked her questions got a gift too and if so what was it.

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

I asked one in another chat with Dr. Murad a few months back and he answered but didn't send a present--Still awesome just the same! I really love that they do these chats--Getting a present was just a super extra bonus surprise!  :smileyhappy:

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Did you try this yet?  I bought this at the Rouge event, and I love it.  It is better than the old formula.

Crimsonsketch

Wow!  How did you know about the event?

m3rma1d

Chats with brand people are held here on BT pretty often, and are announced before they start.  :smileyhappy:

GlamMomAngel

I received the same thing!!! thanks Sephora! I was not expecting it!

m3rma1d

(0) Hearts

Yay!!!!!

RandeeBT

That is amazing, m3rma1d! Congratulations and enjoy! :smileyvery-happy: We had the opportunity to meet Ole Henriksen a few months ago! We have brand trainings here and he came to do his own brand training. He was the sweetest, happiest man ever and stayed for a really long time to answer our questions :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
m3rma1d

Ermagerd that is COOOOOOOL!

At one Sephora store I went into last week down here in NJ (I think it was Menlo Park) they said he came in for a promo a few months back and that and was the nicest guy evar too.

In pics he's so handsome, even my boyfriend fully admits has a bit of a man crush on him--He must be real eye candy in-person!! 

RandeeBT

He is super cute! He is so tiny in person and has beautiful skin! He has not had any work done and I think he is in is 50s and his skin is pretty much wrinkle free and so radiant! 

Best,
Randee
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 54 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • Crimsonsketch
    • GlamMomAngel
    • fatimamummy
    • notcreative