nathaliew

Swatches for the Bobbi Brown 500 point perk??

Hi beauties! I think the Bobbi Brown 500 point perk looks awesome, but the picture is sooo small :smileysad: Did anyone get it yet?? Could you please swatch the eyeshadow colors??

dancingdream99

Re: Swatches for the Bobbi Brown 500 point perk??

I got it and think it's a great value.  4 great neutral shadows and a blush (not to mention the mascara and eye cream).  Sure it's small but it's perfect for tossing into my purse or for travel.

aviscardi

Im glad someone said its the size of a cc. when i saw it in store, i was shocked. not worth my 500pts

prettyinpa

The palette was available in store when I went on Wednesday. I swatched it, but I'm saving my points for a future awesome perk. I have a bunch of Bobbi Brown stuff that I hardly ever use.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

thanks for the 411 miss pretty :smileywink: i just got the new BB pink palette and i llllloooooovvvvve it! i have very little BB:smileysad: but that's ok - i really like the 500 pt perk BB; it is way better then some of 'em :smileyhappy:

beethousand

IMG_2683.jpgQuick iPhone swatches done with my finger - I'm very pale, and you can barely see the lightest shade on my skintone. The matte shades swatched chalky, but worked well on the eye. I really like the blush and the shimmer eyeshadow and I'll probably buy the shimmer eyeshadow in the next sale. Overall, I like it well enough, but my main purpose in getting it was having a mini palette for my emergency makeup bag in my purse and I still have tons of points left. I don't think I would be as pleased with it if i spent all my points on it.

nathaliew

(0) Hearts

YOU ROCK!!! Thank you so much. I think I will get it since I have a lot of points and this seems to be the best perk in a while 

spoiledbrat

how did you manage to get your little paws on that set so quickly? is there an additional eyeshadow outside of the palette or what exactly did you receive? thanks a bunch:smileyhappy:

beethousand

(0) Hearts

Yep - as mpolansky said, some people got them early from stores. The pic on page 6 of that thread is mine, and everything I got is in that pic!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Sorry for not giving you credit! Thanks for the pictures, it helped convince me to get it :smileyhappy:

beethousand

(0) Hearts

No problem at all! I really like this perk - glad others are inspired to get it as well!

mpolansky

It's a palette with a blush and four eyeshadows. If you go on page 6 of this thread it has pictures of the open palette! And on page 4 it has a reference size next to a business card. A lot of people were able to snag some in store from people pulling them from the back early.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Active-List-of-100-250-and-500-Point-Perks-2/td-p/589227/page/6

zamora1

(0) Hearts

hello I'm having trouble finding the active list of point perks and the list of promo codes as well.

mpolansky

(0) Hearts
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • nathaliew
    • spoiledbrat
    • dancingdream99
    • aviscardi