Sunday Morning Random Questions!

wendyomgwar

Sunday Morning Random Questions!

[ Edited ]

I love these so much! I feel like they're a fun little way to get to know a little more about everyone so I figured I'd post one of these!

1. What was the last song you listened to?

2. Anything you read recently that you LOVED?

3. What was the last thing you were enabled into buying?

4. Any exciting plans for the coming week?

5. Do you burn candles in the Summer?

6. Whats your favorite overall makeup brand?

LCResz

Re: Sunday Morning Random Questions!

1. Clean Sweep by royksopp.

2. I love rereading the classics, The Great Gatsby never goes out of style.

3. I felt like I HAD to try Koh Gen Do gommage spa gel, just had to based on reviews! P.S. they were so right!

4. Well school will start up again soon so here come the meetings!

5. I don't burn candles very often at all.

6. Lancôme is my go-to for all makeup needs until I am brave enough to branch out :smileywink:

wendyomgwar

I've never heard of the Koh Gen Do gommage spa gel might have to look that up. What are some of your favorite Lancome products :smileyhappy:?

LCResz

Lancome's mascara s are hard to beat, for the cils booster primer to the entire line of Hypnoses products (Doll Lashes being my absolute fave followed my Drama, but Star is nice too depending. On what look you are going for.)

The Blush Subtils are lovely, they blend out perfectly. And the eyeshadow palettes are coordinated perfectly.

don't even get me start on the skincare stuff, because I could go on and on as to why everyone in their 30s should use Genifique and Visionnaire to keep their skin looking smooth. I get so many compliments about how I don't look my age. Of course it could be I'm just immature but I'll five the credit to Lancôme as well :smileywink:

wendyomgwar

Hahaha thats hilarious! I've always been interested in trying Lancome's mascaras but I never want to shell out the money! I wish they would sell a kit with minis of their best selling mascaras. I have a bunch of sample packets of Genefique, but I don't want to buy it just yet, I'm trying to get through all my other skin care stuff first. 

LCResz

Careful what you wish for :smileywink: if you have a purchase of $25 or more use the promo code VIBLASH / 5MILLION to get a sample package of Lancôme mascaras. Code courtesy of rikkie's awesome post!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I'm only interested in the hypnose mascara in that set, I really want to try the hypnose drama and doll lashes, mainly a lot of the hypnoses ones!

tashalicious

1. How could they know, by Chris Brown Feat Aaliyah

2.a funny facebook quote

3 some clothes for my dog

4.packing up to move into my new house!

5 i prefer incense

6. Torrid plus sized fashions, as far as makeup goes i like to try different brands

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Congrats on moving into a new house! And I LOVE torrid!! They have such cute stuff and some great jeans.

wendyomgwar

1. What was the last song you listened to? Chloe by Emblem 3
2. Anything you read recently that you LOVED? I'm in love with mermaids just like apparently everyone else is right now, and I read this amazing book with mermaids. Its called Lost Voices by Sarah Poter. It's less on the cheery side and a little but more serious.

3. What was the last thing you were enabled into buying? Technically speaking I went into Sephora last week to get samples... but ended up buying the Caudalie Beauty grows here kit? (not sure what its actually called) And then my friend enabled me to buy the drybar comb while we were there.
4. Any exciting plans for the coming week? I'm going to see Despicable me 2 with my friends and sister
5. Do you burn candles in the Summer? Only because I have so many! I love burning candles in the winter.
6. Whats your favorite overall brand? Probably Bobbi Brown... and Hourglass is great too... can't forget about Benefit :/ I can't just choose one!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 71 replies
  • 89 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • ashhay
    • poemelyric
    • wendyomgwar
    • bisoubisou