Sunday Morning Random Questions!

wendyomgwar

Sunday Morning Random Questions!

[ Edited ]

I love these so much! I feel like they're a fun little way to get to know a little more about everyone so I figured I'd post one of these!

1. What was the last song you listened to?

2. Anything you read recently that you LOVED?

3. What was the last thing you were enabled into buying?

4. Any exciting plans for the coming week?

5. Do you burn candles in the Summer?

6. Whats your favorite overall makeup brand?

kenny

Re: Sunday Morning Random Questions!

1. What was the last song you listened to?

Little Talks, Of Monsters and Men
2. Anything you read recently that you LOVED?

The Hobbit
3. What was the last thing you were enabled into buying?

Ole Henriksen Power Peel
4. Any exciting plans for the coming week?

Leaving for Alaska on Friday
5. Do you burn candles in the Summer?

I'm not really a candle person
6. Whats your favorite overall makeup brand?

Not sure, I like to try a little of everything. But Hourglass is a very solid brand.

wendyomgwar

Hourglass is amazing! And wow what are you going to Alaska for? The Hobbit is always a good read.

kenny

, I'm going to Alaska for "Girl's Week 2013" (my mom, sister and I go on trips together in the summer).

wendyomgwar

Thats awesome!  I hope you have fun :smileyhappy:

ellevee09

I love doing these questions!! hahaha

lets see...

1. Itsy bitsy Spider - my daughter loves that song 

2. I just bought GRACE by Max Lucado (amazing)

3. Lol. I don't wanna say. Twisting my arm hurts! :smileywink:

4. :smileyhappy:

5. Yes! I hoard candles!

6. I'll always be a MAC girl ❤

wendyomgwar

Aww thats so cute :smileyhappy: I instantly started singing it in my head as  I read your post lol.

ellevee09

She always sings it!!! So cute when she does "down came the rain..." hand motions! :smileyhappy: 

nebel

YAY QUESTIONS!!!

1) I was just listening to the radio and Reel Big Fish was on!

2) Omg, i just finished the Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith AKA Good Ol' JK Rowling (She tried to write the book under a pseudonym but her lawyer let it slip! Awwwwkward!)  Anyway, I LOVE LOVE LOVED it and anyone who is a fan of detective fiction should check it out.

3) I recently just opened a Little Black Bag- I always tell myself I'm gonna skip, but it is just too much fun :smileywink:

4) Next Saturday my best friend and I are gonna go tubing down the Delaware!

5) I always burn candles!!

6) I LOVE THEM ALL!

wendyomgwar

I've been meaning to buy Cuckoo's Calling!! Everyone keeps talking about it i'll definitely have to buy it now!! And I keep telling myself I want a LBB but I still haven't bought one! Tubing sounds super fun! I've never been but I hope you have a lot of fun!

nebel

(0) Hearts

LBB has recently had First Aid Beauty products so how could I say no? 

Omg, yes do get the Cuckoo's Calling.  It is just FUN!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I've seen Pandora's Box makeup on there too. I always talk myself into it pick out my products but then I never go thought with it! I want to buy a more colorful handbag, if I buy any more neutral bags... I can't think of a good expression lol, point is I want a colorful purse lol.

nebel

(0) Hearts

I got a pandora's box palette in my last bag.  It is a huuuuuge amount of product and has nice color payoff.  Not as buttery as I like my shadows, but i'm happy I got it.

jellybean917

I love Reel Big Fish! I've been so curious about "Cuckoo's Calling". I love detective fiction! Might have to pick it up, thank you! :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

1. "Rescued" by Jack's Mannequin

2. I can't say I've loved anything I've read recently. I just finished "Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella. I like her stuff.

3. My shopping buddy enabled me to finally get the Cle de Peau concealer. I got him back though and enabled him to get a bunch of stuff from Sephora :smileyhappy:

4. The senior grad student in my group is defending, so we'll have a [bittersweet] party for him.

5. Interesting question! Not as much, because I keep the windows open more.

6. I'm a Dior girl <3

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Is it as good as everyone raves?? I know I've been wanting it forever but that's a lot to spend on a concealer! What are your favorite Dior products :smileyhappy:?

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

The concealer is pretty darn good. I'm still not amazing at applying it to cover my dark circles, but it's so great to cover my monthly period pimples. I actually couldn't remember where my zits were after I put it on! I can't say that I feel it was worth the $70 yet though, mainly because I'm a poor grad student lol

I thought choosing a fav makeup brand would be tough, but it became obvious when I thought about it. If I'm in a hurry and can only put on 3 makeup items, they are: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara, Dior Addict Lip Glow, and the Diorshow brow styler.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Oh darn! I'm looking for something to cove my under eye circles, thankfully I don't suffer from too many pimples. And I keep hearing so much about the Diorshow brow styler! I'll have to play around with it next time I'm at Sephora!

DesertRose0706

[ Edited ]

1 -  this one is hard lol

2 - I haven't read a book in a while that I really LOVED, but I am reading the Beautiful Creatures series, which I do like.

3 - a few skincare items that were mentioned in the "5 Favorite Skincare Items" thread I posted a week or so ago - An Ole Henricksen 3 step mask and ddf benzoyl peroxide gel.  Oh, and NUXE NUXE Reve de Miel - Honey Lip Balm that I heard about from a few youtube gurus. 

4 - planning to finish up the homework for my summer class, so I can get ready to start my fall class lol

5 - I don't burn candles in the summer.  I live in Arizona and it is hard enough to keep the house cool without adding extra candle heat.  Plus I get nervious about fires, especially in the dry heat.

5 - At the moment there really isn;t one brand that i like over any others.  I seem to have a favorite product or two from many many different brands :smileyhappy:

nebel

omg, that Reve De Meil lip balm is SPECTACULAR.  i just ordered a tub and it may be my HG lip balm!

LCResz

The Caster Chronicles were pretty good, but the last book, Beautiful Redemption was a real struggle for me to get through and stay interested in. I won't spoil it for you though!

wendyomgwar

I watched the Beautiful Creatures movie and really like it I know I have the books on my nook but I'm one of those people that always likes the book better so I'm trying to wait for all of the movies to come out before I read the books. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 71 replies
  • 89 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • ashhay
    • poemelyric
    • wendyomgwar
    • bisoubisou