From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Status from Rouge to VIB for 2017 question.

Hello, by placing an order on 12/31, I qualified for VIB but am no longer a Rouge member. I verified with Sephora DM over twitter that I indeed qualified for VIB for 2017. However, when I get an email from Sephora now, it now just says Beauty Insider. In my Sephora website profile it shows me as VIB. As far as the Beauty Boards it still shows me as a Rouge member. Will that change on it's own? Shouldn't I be receiving VIB emails? Thanks.

Re: Status from Rouge to VIB for 2017 question.

I sent a msg to two mods (yesterday morning and an hour ago ) about my points but haven't received a response. Could a mod please PM me too. Thx 

Hi AmyC!

I'll send you a private message shortly to further assist you. 

Cheers!
Nikko

My emails have all said Beauty Insider recently, but I thought it was because the system freaked when I changed my email address (the timing fit). If you did not change your email address and are only getting Beauty Insider emails (like mine), I am guessing Sephora is having issues.

@notcreative, @AmyC

I have not received Rouge emails for a few months, but I receive generic "Beauty Insider" emails.  I've had issues off and on with Sephora's Marketing system for the last year and a half.

My daughter continues to receive Rouge emails and every once in a while, I receive a Rouge email addressed to her on my email account (we have the same address, but different names, different emails and different phone numbers).  Super strange!

I am pretty sure I was receiving Rouge emails until the point I changed my email. I was hoping it was temporary. I will report back if it gets updated. Good luck with yours.

BT always shows the level you were at originally, even if you're lower. Since it's only day 2 of 2017, the system likes to show the wrong thing..it will fix itself in a day or so probably.

I saw people who claimed they were VIB in 2016 who were Rouge in 2015 posting in Rouge boards late into 2016. My guess is she will keep her Rouge BT status all year, if not longer. That said, she will not get any Rouge benefits on Sephora.com or in Sephora stores. Then again, there are not a lot of Rouge benefits anyway, so no loss there.

My BT status stayed when I wasn't VIB, and yes didn't get those benefits..the BT status seems independent of the rest.

The part about the system may be off, is from comments I've seen that accounts were showing wrong, unless that's fixed now.

I do not think it was fixed yet, but they could always fix it in the future. I know they move BT status up (as I was originally a VIB when I started on BT), but I have not seen them move it down.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing