JanieV

Sometimes I really hate Sephora samples....

because I fall in love with the products and feel compelled to order the full size.  I just tried a sample of Bumble and bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil and I'm in love.

shadetertiary

Re: Sometimes I really hate Sephora samples....

(0) Hearts

This is my problem too, especially with fragrances.  As if I need a new bottle of fragrance, I totally flip over new samples and make lists of the next ones to buy!  

The invisible oil is so good, isn't it?  I'm on my second sample and trying so hard to convince myself not to buy it!

kellye8498

(0) Hearts

I've felt the same way more than a few times xD Right now there is 63.00 worth of stuff in my cart and I'm waiting on a deposit tomorrow to click check out LOL! I'm beyond help for this makeup addiction!

notcreative

(0) Hearts

I am awaiting a sample of that.  Currently, I have yet to find a hair oil I love, so I am hoping this is the one for me too.  

JanieV

(0) Hearts

It really is the best one I have tried yet.  It's light and doesn't weight down your hair or give it an oily look or feel.  and it tames the little fly always quite well.

fluffymuha

(0) Hearts

I actually just tried my sample of it after reading this thread. I gotta say, it's one of the lightest hair oils I've ever used. The first thing it reminded me of was my Porefessional Primer. It's like primer for your hair, you barely feel it on your fingertips :smileyhappy:

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

yeah, I feel like I've run out of something having to throw out the sample package. And then it goes on my list of stuff to replace. Terrible way of thinking. 

Alygal90

(0) Hearts

Same here.

However, it seems like, in my experience, the full sized product is never quite as lovely as the sample!

talinder

(0) Hearts

Ugh this happened to me with the kate spade Live Colorfully fragrance. My guy bought me the largest size bottle for Christmas and I hate it. The sample was so good though.

fluffymuha

I feel it's like that with nearly everything, though. Whenever I get a tiny sample of gelato, I love it and want more. Once I get a whole cup of that same gelato, it's not as special anymore. The more product of something we get, the less careful and excited we are about using it. 

fluffymuha

[ Edited ]

I stopped opening mine precisely because of this reason. I try to finish whatever I have, and I keep my samples in a separate jar to give away to friends or to take with me on trips.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • talinder
    • kellye8498
    • notcreative
    • Alygal90
    • JanieV
    • shadetertiary