DandyLionFluff

So what did you buy with your VIB/VIB Rouge $15 or $20 gift card?

I am taking it on faith that Sephora will get the gift cards into your hands soon.

I wanted to start a happy, what did you get thread. This way we can post our new beauty prizes here.

I will start.

I got the

HOURGLASS
Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Mattifying Oil Free

in Shell.

Thanks Sephora, and I want to give a shout out to the Mod Kevin.  Kevin if you are listening, you are doing a good job.  Everyone here loves Sephora, and just doesn't want to be forgotten, that is the reason for all the anxiety about the gift cards. 

jxw200

Re: So what did you buy with your VIB/VIB Rouge $15 or $20 gift card?

I had that kit in college and loved it :smileyhappy: 

jettagrrl

Hourglass Ambient powder in Diffused Light.  I was concerned it wouldn't live up to expectations given all the ridiculous hype... But yeah it did!!  I have been searching for something without too much shimmer and this is amaze-balls.  It gets harder as you get older to find products that make your skin radiant without looking like a disco ball.

buzzbee3

The bigger tub of First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. It's my go-to for winter skin woes! I've got my whole family addicted to the stuff!! I was going to wait and get the Naked3 with my $20 off, but I'm trying to talk myself out of it. I love! purple eye shadows, but I have so many eyeshadow palettes already....

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

I may have to try that repair cream.  My hands always fall apart in the winter.

jxw200

(0) Hearts

agree with mafan - pick up that deal while it is available! I've been using that ultra repair cream for a few years now and have repurchased it - works great on dry skin, and my fiance even likes layering it on when he gets eczema on ihs legs in the winter

mafan

And if you have bad patches, try the ultra repair concentrate.  It's a thick paste, almost solid, that warmed up turns into a thick cream.  It's the one thing that keeps my scaly excema in check and lets me avoid having to use a steroid cream.

mafan

If you (or someone) needs face cleanser, there's a great set of 2 oz tubes available for $10 right now.  And the 2oz cream is about $12 usually.  I had been planning to get some for my sister when I saw the late Black Friday deal.  I bought two sets, one to give and one to keep. :smileyhappy:

lsp2005

I stocked up on my foundation so that I have it for later when I need it and the Rosebud Strawberry Lip Salve to make it to $50. 

atr3810

I haven't placed an order just yet, but I'm planning to get the Draw the Line eyeliner sampler as a Christmas gift for a friend and then something for me.  I just haven't decided what yet!  I have a few other birthday gift cards, so I'll probably have a couple of orders that will include some combination of:

* MUFE Invisible Cover Foundation in 117Marble

* Benefit's Stay Don't Stray eye primer

* Nars eye shadow singles in either Fathom or Cairo (or Stila in Kitten -- still debating)

* PTR Therapeutic Sulfur Mask OR Origins Out of Trouble Mask (recommendations, anyone?)

I'm getting the Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick in Amethyst for Christmas, so I'm going to see how I like that before ordering any other colors.  I already have Khaki and love it, but wanted something a little lighter for daytime. 

jaimelove

i got the smaller fragrance sampler that redeems for a rollerball, and the smaller bottle of dkny be delicious fresh blossom :smileyhappy: plus a $2 hair tie to bring it up to $50. and there's two more christmas gifts done :smileyhappy: i'm struggling to find excuses to do the rest of my holiday shopping at sephora (more points = more minis!) but unfortunately we have mostly children under 10 to buy for :smileysad: 

amylexi

(0) Hearts

I agree about the anxiety. I just took a Xanax. LOL. 

Thank you, Kevin! :smileyhappy:

MermaidBarbie

I'm waiting until the 6th, so I can purchase the new Naked 3 palette. Super excited. I love rosy and taupe shades. :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

You will love it!! I ordered it when it first became available on Urban Decay's web site.  It will be a Christmas gift from my hubby.  He has such great taste in gifts for me, LOL.   Just yesterday he asked me how many gifts he has already gotten for me, LOL.

kariyava

This is so me!  Here was my conversation with my husband on Tuesday:

Me [walking in with a brand new sweater on]: Thanks for my sweater!

Husband: I got you that for Christmas?

Me: Yup!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah, we do that all the time! "You bought another Fendi?!?!" "Thanks for my Christmas, Birthday, just because you love me present" :smileytongue: 

Don't even have to wrap it :smileywink: 

Nysroghe

I purchased a second BUXOM
Shimmer & Shake™ Show-Stopping Collection of 15 Mini Full-On™ Lip Polishes & Cream. Addiction much?

Swirl1306

Off topic but I love your cavaliers!! I have a little boy myself named Spades :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

Thank you so much.  They are such wonderful dogs.  I would love to see a picture of your Fur-baby.  Here is a picture of the two together.image.jpg

cutiecocolove

(0) Hearts

omg my dog is breathing over my shoulder and is like why are looking at other dogs? you have meeeeee

p.s. your dogs are awesome!

killahbabe

Gorgeous pups, Dandylionfluff! :smileyhappy:

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

Thank you killahbabe!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 95 replies
  • 74 hearts
  • 64 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • sdominiek
    • lovinglondon
    • DTalksAll