bunnymasseuse

SiJCP Warning to those purchasing the customizable bag!

The FAB Ultra Repair Cream 1oz that they are offering as a part of the 29$ customizable bag is NOT RINGING UP CORRECTLY.

If you are purchasing this bag, and they have scanned that item in (UPC No. 851939002791), also listed as 454/6327/010301 on your receipt it is DEDUCTING POINTS from your account.  Apparently the bar code is not registering properly so each time it is rung up it is deducting 100 BI points from your account (each item in the bag must be scanned along with the customizable bag UPC).

However, Sephora hotline will not be able to help you, I rang them this morning and they told me since it was a SiJCP purchase that I'd need to contact them (and my receipt does not indicate that any BI point redemptions were made either).

You will need to contact your local store, they will need to call Sephora themselves on your behalf to have your points fixed.

Just called mine, hope others can check their account and receipts, I lost 300points last night for no reason!  Now waiting a call back from my SiJCP to confirm they have resolved it.

evno

Re: SiJCP Warning to those purchasing the customizable bag!

(0) Hearts

This is the second time it's happened to me. I'm supposed to have 194 points, but I'm at -155! The first time it happened, a mod helped me, so you should PM one. I'm still waiting for a reply for this time. 

stephyd216

(0) Hearts

The same thing happened to me! I came home from a SiJCP trip and I had -190 points!!! I purchased two kits and they deducted 1/2 the items as points. I called the Rouge Line and they fixed everything- they also called the store I visited to correct everything with their manager.

I hope they correct this in all stores soon!

hypnoticpoise

(0) Hearts

Bunny thank you for posting, I had the same issue when I selected the FAB cream, however customer service did reinstate the points. Please try again with customer service because as far as I know that is where the store will direct you anyway. You could also ask for a mod's help here now that everyone is becoming more aware of the issue, good luck!

bunnymasseuse

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

No I appreciate it.  I think the major problem was that they saw me as buying the customizable bag, however they saw me as redeeming 3 100pnt purchases (at that point I didn't realize that some of the mini's were ringing up that way) and I told them I never received any BI point redemptions.

So since they heard "she redeemed BI points but got nothing, she needs to take it up with the store" vs "she was charged BI points for her customizable bag" plus my receipt did not show the points redemption nor was it really clear what got dinged till I really looked at it.  They said on the phone with CS Sephora that since I had shopped not online or at a regular standing Sephora store I'd have to take it up with SiJCP instead.  She said she may be willing to start an investigation but that initially I'd have to be a request from the store.  I thought that was kinda insane (pray tell thankfully the store isn't hours from me or I would have been livid) but I was able to call them that morning and ended up getting the same person who checked me out the night previous.  I did not have to go in the store, but still the hassle of making another phone call when the CS of Sephora could have handled it right from the start.

But the original concern was lost of BI points that I did not spend, but they have been returned to the level they should be at.

waterbaby1981

(0) Hearts

it's not just the FAB ultra repair cream.  I purchased some of those customizable bags; one for me and one for my sister yesterday and just saw that I now have -137 points in my beauty bank, when I SHOULD have about 70 now.  Some of the items I got was the Algenist, the Strivectin and the PTR.  My sister did get the Josie Maran though.

soswald

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm so glad you posted this! I just came home from purchasing the products and noticed I was short 200 points. I called the VIB line and they said that Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil and the First Aid Beauty ultra repair creme rang up as the 100 point perks. After being on hold, the sweet lady was able to refund the 200 points to my account.

bunnymasseuse

(0) Hearts

The SIJCP who I reached out to did get back to me about my points, that they were refunded, and I checked on line and that was the case.

My frustration is that some other VIB/BI/etc have found that Sephora either online/on phone have been willing to assist them, however I was told I had to get the store to fight for my points on my behalf.

jojobe

Thank you for the warning on this and I hope they fix this quickly. That is not cool at at all and it is not like it's only a few points! That is crazy. I hope everyone else checks theirs as well. 

bunnymasseuse

(0) Hearts

I only realized something was up when I saw a 100pnt deduction on my "purchases" portion of my account this morning and was like w**?  The hotline told me since it was not online or instore that I'd have to go in and talk with them and have them call Sephora on my behalf.

gtichick

(0) Hearts

Oh no!! This really sucks and I hope they fix it soon. It is really disappointing that you can't call the hotline and have it fixed.

drrragon

This happened to me also with the FAB and Josie Maran items.  I haven't heard of any other items causing the point deduction though, just those two.  Laurabt, a mod here, was able to help me out.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Anyone-else-missing-points-after-purchasing-SiJCP-Custom/m...

bunnymasseuse

Thanks, I looked to see if there was a duplicate thread about this, but in my search missed that one.

When I called the hotline they refused to help, but we'll see if the SiJCP will do justice on the CS.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • waterbaby1981
    • jojobe
    • stephyd216
    • drrragon
    • gtichick
    • hypnoticpoise