hackneyfl

Shiseido Camellia Compact Limited Edition

[ Edited ]

Anyone tried this ... ohhhhhh pretty!!!

Description: Exclusively available at Shiseido. The Limited Edition Camellia Compact has a beautiful and distinctive design that showcases Shiseido’s cherished camellia flower. The compact contains exquisite powders in sumptuous shades. Wear the colors of this unique compact individually for a beautiful blush and highlighter or blend the shades together to create a variety of exquisite looks. The texture is smooth, velvety and dewy feeling during application.

0729238108981.jpg

annypoo

Re: Shiseido Camellia Compact Limited Edition

Oooo so pretty!

heartsmyface

That is like eye candy!!!!! 

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Yes, this my kinda candy! ;-)

clemon

Is it still available? I thought it was a part of last year's collections. (I could be wrong tho). And it is gorgeous, I saw it in person,and now I am wondering why I didn't buy it....

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

Yes, still available on their website. I sooooo want it! Very pretty! Hmmmmm, might be from last year as the reviews seem to old but people seemed to have like it.

heatherbee

Hmm, I wish it wasn't exclusive to their site.  I would love to see this in person.  I'll probably be passing.

heatherbee

I'm such a sucker for gorgeous designs!  I don't have any Shiseido makeup, I'm assuming it's high quality?

heartsmyface

(0) Hearts

I don't have any if their makeup, but I do own some of their makeup brushes and love their shampoos and face creams! I stock up every year on our trips to japan! 

MoreGun89

Yes!  I used to wear quite a bit of their stuff (could never find an exact match for most foundations is why I quit wearing it.  It wears well, long, and does what it says.  I highly recommend it!

I love the design for this, I just have so many blushes and highlighters at the moment, I just can't justify the purchase.  Gorgeous pallette though!  

hackneyfl

(0) Hearts

hmmmmm ... I don't have any of there makeup but use the Shiseido Pureness Cleansing line and love it!!!

kbmatthews

Oooooh thats so pretty!

hackneyfl

ahhhhhhh YES! Says limited, hope still up after my no-buy!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • MoreGun89
    • heatherbee
    • annypoo
    • kbmatthews
    • clemon
    • heartsmyface