Sephora traveling box #2

carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

rikkie

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

I have it! It'll be on its way again tomorrow, and I'll put up pictures too. :smileyvery-happy:

mafan

Hey Rikkie, don't forget that we want pictures!

GGrace

(0) Hearts

That means its only one person away from me, but I still need the person after me to send me their address

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Yay! I can't wait to see all the goodies. Hopefully it arrives before next Wednesday because I'll be out of town that day and won't be back til Friday. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Okay box is sent! It should be arriving to Rikkie on Monday! 

Here is the tracking:

And pictures of what i took out and put in.

IMG_0613.jpg

My sister and I both went through the box and she picked this stuff.

IMG_0614.jpg

This was what i took out, but it wasn't a final pic.  I put a few things back after thinking about it and deciding i didn't want them. And i took out the Philosophy cleanser and Tarte BB cream mini as well. 

IMG_0615.jpg

This is what i put in, But i didn't put the phone case in since no ones responded to my earlier question about it. And i also put in 3 more things in the box since they fit. 

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi ladies, Quick Question!

Anyone after me interested in the Sephora White and Black iPhone 5 Case?

I Barely used it because the Hearts one came out and i got that one and now only use that one, So If anyone is interested i can put it in! 

arielaaaaaaaa

Box was delivered! I'll go through it soon. And i hope to mail it tomorrow, But being so close to Thanksgiving i have a lot going on.  It may be Friday by the time i get to mail it. 

violalea

[ Edited ]

Here you go arielaaaaaaa :smileyhappy:

Tracking number:

9114 9011 2308 6060 3731 74

Scheduled delivery: Tue 11/26/13

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Ahh I'm excited! Can't wait to get it! :smileyvery-happy:

violalea

I got the box from mafan. Yay! I was so excited to go through the stuff. Now need to pack it up. Get ready arielaaaaa. I know you are very excited so I wont make you wait. I will try to send it to you (arielaaaaa) tomorrow or Saturday. 

violalea

[ Edited ]

photo 1.jpg

Those are what I put in the box. Deluxe sizes and samples. 

photo 3.JPG

Close up of all the deluxe sizes.

photo 2.jpg

What I took out. Thanks viviene23, jellybean917 and mafan !!! I will use them well :0). Hugs hugs. I put arielaaaaa and rikkir's reserved mini perfumes in bubble wraps cause I dont want your guys' stuff to crack or break. Still could not close the box so I took out a couple bigger items to make space : Clinique moisturizer, Philosophy travel size. I have stuff to donate too but I think I will just donate to my local charity because there is no more space left.

Spyski

(0) Hearts

OH LORDY! I hope that Prada Candy mini strays along til it hits me. I absolutely love the scent :smileyvery-happy:

mafan

I believe violalea took the Prada Candy mini out. Vivienne sent it to her and it sure was tough to keep it in there. It's a nice scent and an adorable bottle. I will have to find one at some point. :smileyhappy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh you got some good Mini's! :smileyvery-happy:

I can't wait! You added AWESOME stuff to the box! 

violalea

[ Edited ]

Glad you like what I put in. I feel like I have so little compared to your guys's stuff so thats great that you think they are awesome. Yay!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Oh boy! I'm super excited! Yayy! Did you take pics! 

violalea

I will try to fit as many stuff as I can in the box :smileyhappy:. I wish the box was bigger.

mafan

Okay, folks, the box is packed, postage is printed, and I'll be dropping it off at the post office later today.  The tracking number will be 9405503699300128472948 once it gets into the postal system.

Here are a bunch of pictures for you:

These are the things that were put aside for me or I swapped with jellybean917 (she kept saying "I saved this for you.  Here, you should try this too.  It was very funny, since she didn't have to put them in the box!)  I LOVE the mini perfume bottle and the perfume inside it.  And if you've seen my perfume stash you know I don't need to love another perfume.  At least I've got some to play with for a while:

saved for me.jpg

These are the things that I took out of the box.  I was glad the tubes of things appealed to me because they were bigger, and I love the little bottles even if they aren't really miniatures of the larger product.  (I know; one is Chloe Narcisse and I put a proper shaped mini back in the box.) And yea, I need another cosmetic bag like a hole in my head, but this one was just too cute!

Took out.jpg

These are the few things that I took out to donate, mostly small moisturizers/primers and a big body mist.  I'll make sure they get to people who can use them.

These are the things that I promised to people so they are definitely in the box.  The ones that are going to specific people have name labels on them; some are just things people said they might like if they were there.  I did put all of the promised things from different people in the same bag to save space.

promised items.jpg

People asked for mini polishes and I thought we needed more perfume samples, so all of the things below should have made it into the box:

should be in.jpg

And then I added some of the things below that fit.  The bigger things on the right definitely didn't make it and I just can't remember exactly which things definitely did get in.

might have made it.jpg

As a note, the other little brushes and the eyelash curler in the box are out because I didn't know they weren't in the box until it was already sealed.  If anyone wanted the little brush set (mini crown brush brushes) or the eyelash curler, let me know and I can send them to you.

If you want details on anything I took or added, let me know.  I'll be tracking the box and I sure hope it all arrives intact!

mollybb

(0) Hearts

Yay! You put in so many good things, I'm excited!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Really exciting! It sounds like it was a ton of work to reorganize the box and make it all fit. :smileyhappy:

Still loving that mini Valentina bottle, but heads up to everyone, with ANY beauty purchase on the Neiman's website you can get a Valentino Valentina rollerball free! The code is NMSCENT.

violalea

(0) Hearts

OMG!! Thanks for posting the pics mafan. I cant believe I will be getting the box on Thursday or Friday! YAY! After 3 months of waiting. Finally!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar