Sephora traveling box #2

carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

theramenlover

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

Update on the box!!!

I was due to go out today (finally, after a massive fail due to the snowfall here) and mail it out before class but lucky, clumsy me....I tripped over my steps or tripped down and broke a wrist....

I didn't manage to get out before the PO closed :smileysad: So I've scheduled a pick up tomorrow instead, which I am hoping happens as well because there's apparently an arctic chill happening here, as in it'll be in the negatives which shouldn't impact USPS but who knows, sigh. 

I'm so, so, sorry about the delay in the box, guys! I'll update this post with pics of what I took and what I added soon. For now, here's the tracking/label number from my paid postage!

9405 5036 9930 0195 9718 25 

Sorry again :smileysad: 

jojobe

Oh no! That sucks about your wrist, your safety is always more important! Be warm and safe(er) in this cold you are having. 

Spyski

(0) Hearts

The box is being delayed due to the weather in the North East. WAH! @theramenlover will be sending it my way (to the South) hopefully on Monday 1/6/14. Just a heads up if some of you were wondering where the heck is it already?! Haha

theramenlover

Just got the box, guys! 

I probably won't be able to send the box out until after 1/1 since it's already Saturday here and I've got a few NYE stuff going on. I'll have a riffle through the box and take out some stuff!

Like mollybb said, the box is really, really full. I might actually need to take out some stuff because I'm thinking that it's gonna burst after I add some stuff into it. I'll keep you guys updated about that! 

I'm super excited to look through it now :smileyvery-happy: 

mollybb

(0) Hearts

I got the box yesterday and finished going through it this morning. My sister was over so she took a couple of things as well. What we took:

took1.jpg

What we added:

added1.jpg

Everything is new except for the Vichy serum- used a couple of times and didn't do anything for me, Wonderstruck rollerball- used once, lip stain- used twice, and eye shadow stick- swatched. All have been cleaned and sanitized. Someone after me in the box asked for the Wonderstruck and skincare, so I tried to add a lot of that. The Escada perfume samples were sent to me for a product test, so I don't know what scents they are.

I had so much fun with the box, thanks for everyone involved! It is so full too, I had to have my boyfriend and his friend hold it down to tape it. I ended up getting rid of a lot of packaging and also taking out the body shop body butter just to make everything fit. Thanks to whoever organized everything in the different bags too, that made it a lot easier.

I will try to send the box on it's way on Thursday. The tracking number will be: 9405 9036 9930 0114 6634 19. Thanks again everyone, and Happy Holidays!

mafan

(0) Hearts

I'm glad that it arrived safely.  That box was full when I had it a while ago!  It sounds like Priority Mail is going as slow as if not slower than other mail right now.  (It's a crazy shipping time; UPS gave up last night on bringing me something on their truck and it's due to come today.)

I know it's not my business since I've already had the box, but I'm curious -- why did the box skip ggrace?  Is she being shifted elsewhere on the list due to schedule?

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

yay! Got the box yesterday! I just printed out the label & will drop it off in a little bit. Tracking number is 9405 9036 9930 0113 3182 66 

And I'll post pics of what I took out & put in shortly. This box is full! :smileywink: 

mollybb

Yay, I'm so excited! It says I should get the box on Monday so it will be like getting a Christmas gift from BTers!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

No box today & tracking hasn't been updated in a few days :smileysad: Hopefully tomorrow! 

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I sent the box to dannyc on Saturday. Per the tracking #, it should arrive tomorrow :: 9114901159815136013608

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I hope the weather doesn't delay it! 

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

Hi, ladies. I just got out of the hospital yesterday and I'm wondering what is going on with the box. Who has it and who is next?

AznAngelLiz

Hey y'all - 

Quick update, per the tracking #, the box arrived at my local post office today but I still don't have it yet. I'm leaving for Austin tomorrow morning and won't be back til Friday afternoon. Chances are that I won't be able to get the box out til Saturday morning. 

Sorry to hold the box up but I will try to get it to ggrace ASAP. I will take pics of what I took out and what I put in when I can. 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

The post office must be overwhelmed right now if 2 day shipping is taking a whole week. :smileysad: 

9505500012683339000076 is the tracking number if anyone wants to obsessively refresh it like I am, haha. Maybe USPS will take the hint that this box has places to go!

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Right? I was tracking it all day while I was at work. 

We had ice on Friday and Saturday but it's thawed by now, not sure why the post office can't get the package delivered on time. Argh. 

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Hey beauties and cuties -

I just got back into town and will pick up my mail in a bit. I will take pics of what I took out and what I added and will have this box back out to Dannyc by tomorrow morning. I was looking forward to opening the box my whole flight home :smileyhappy:. Can't wait

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Alrighty, finally had time to go through the box (it was full of goodies) and this was what I took out. My mom was over and she wanted a couple things (hope y'all don't mind) image.jpg

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

And this is what I put in, I also put in a handful of the Shiseido cotton pads but I didn't take a pic of it. Anyways, the box looks like it might fall apart so I will pick up a brand new one and send it on its merry way to Dannyc tomorrow.

image.jpg

image.jpg

rikkie

Sorry for the delay on the pictures, ladies! The box was supposed to be delivered Saturday according to my shipping receipt but tracking says it's not there yet, so hopefully it should reach Aznangelliz tomorrow. 

What I took out:

out.png

Plus a few foil samples and perfume vials, as well as some hair product samples Arielaaaaaaaaa made for me (thank you!) (Notice the stack of Meteorites in the background for the blog post I'm going to post later today comparing a whole bunch of different shades. :smileytongue: /end shameless plug) 

What I put in:

in.png

The bottom left thing that caught some glare is a Bare Minerals pressed eyeshadow duo. Everything is new, except that the Tarte Lipsurgences have been swatched and sanitized. Plus a bunch of foil samples and perfume samples. :smileyhappy:

AznAngelLiz

I can't wait to get my hands on those goodies!!!

We're having inclement weather here in Dallas so that's probably the reason for the delayed shipping. If I get the box tomorrow or Tuesday, I will have it sent out Wednesday morning because I'll be going out of town Wednesday afternoon and I don't want to hold the box up.

**Excited happy dance in progress**

GGrace

(0) Hearts

Any update on where the box is?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex