Sephora traveling box #2

carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

Missie772

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

I give a lot away to my sisters and mom. They CONSTANTLY visit (I am talking at least once a month.... I thought getting married and moving 6 hours away would stop them from visiting as much... yeah no). I know they are family and everything, but it gets annoying when I spend a lot of my money to buy something and having my sisters ask, "oh... can I have it?" I am so nice I usually say yes.

But now I am going to say no to them and keep it for a swap! Wish I would have known about this earlier... July 4th was a bad weekend... a lot of my stash made it back in their suitcases...

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol! Every time i buy something or have backups or something my sister is right there asking for it! And she goes through my stash and takes things! Ahh so i now hide it! Because i usually give it to her if she ask because i just can't say no! I feel your pain!

Missie772

Sisters... My littlest sister doesn't even buy her own makeup or skincare. Seriously 19 years old and never once bought anything. She goes through my stash and my mother's stash to take the stuff she wants.

I mean I don't mind if we trade for it- like ok, you can take my Dior lipstick but I want this instead. But it never happens. They just take it...

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes! My sister is a pain! We live together, Ugh. She barely buys things for her self. She uses my Skincare stuff which really aggravates me since i spend a lot on it, and her eyeliner, eyeshadows, finishing powders are all the things i have given her! The only thing she buys for herself is her foundation, BB cream. And then i told her about the box and she was like "You'd rather give everything to strangers than me?" Ughh lol! 

rikkie

Yeah, well at least "strangers" are polite enough to offer something back! :smileytongue: It's not just being taken advantage of in this case!

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi BBFF Jellybeen917 or lucky number 13,

I am number 15, just 2 numbers behind you :smileyhappy:.  If you have any mini perfumes that you might want me to take off your hand please feel free to put in the box :smileywink:.

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Dear BBFF violalea,

I have lots of vials of perfumes, but I think I only one mini right now:  Gucci Flora in Gorgeous Gardenia. I used it a few times and loved it so much I bought the full size, in addition to the Gucci Flora Glorious Mandarin which I also love. I gave a lot of my mini perfumes away already :smileysad:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Aw too bad :smileysad:.

zumbarobin

(0) Hearts

How did I not find this thread hours ago! lol.  I would love to join in.  Such a great idea.  If Box #2 is still going around could someone post a brighter picture of its contents?

rikkie

So I went through this

travel.png

and found this to start

swfupload_1152539464498172386.jpg

Some will go to the other box, and there will be other stuff when I am reunited with my life, haha. The DKNY perfume, Josie Maran Argan SPF and one of the Origins SPF for sure are headed for the other box.

Oh, and I forgot these should be in that picture too

NARS-Andy-Warhol_Sephora_Walk-on-the-Wild-Side.jpg

mollybb

Ooohh is that a Lavanila rollerball? And Tarte mascara? Those are two of my favorites, I hope some are still around when I get the box.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Yes! I will make sure they go in, and there are just three people in between us, so you have a good chance!

mollybb

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

LindaDD

And ooh, Tarte finishing powder, I've been looking for something to help keep the greasies at bay this summer. Too bad I'm ahead of you =(

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Isn't that the worst! We all just need a box that is connected to everyone else's magically, then we don't have to worry about order, put something in to the box and it is available to everyone else to choose from in their box! 

jaimelove

what is that rollerball? 

OH and the s&g wipes... i emailed them and they just emailed me back today to say that they will be back at sephora next month! YAY! my life is complete. 

and that tarte cheek stain in the top picture... is that blushing bride? i have that one, but i've never used it because i don't know how without looking like a clown lol. such a beautiful color though! i should probably watch some youtube tutorials or something... 

bambina2011

(0) Hearts

I sent you my address in a private message :smileyhappy:

rikkie

The rollerball is LaVanilla Grapefruit, it's just too sweet smelling to me. 

Yay on the S&G wipes! If only the Aqualillies palette was as easy to find, haha. 

It is blushing bride! I haven't had a problem wearing it, I swipe it on my cheekbones and then rub it in/blend it out with my fingers and it looks quite sheer and natural. What do you usually do with it? 

LindaDD

I know, I totally regret not getting the Aqualillies palette when I had a chance. I would go in the store and ogle it whenever I could, but I was so new at makeup that I wasn't sure if I could actually use it.

Kiki1517

Shoot, I literally just gave mine to my sister in law!

rikkie

Aww, I hope she loves it though! Lucky girl! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 532 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat