Sephora traveling box #2

carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

poshified

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

I will be labeling everything too -- just look for pink, orange, or green color coding labels :smileyhappy:

wendyomgwar

Just so we're on the same page (I have the color coded thing going on too lol but i have green instead of orange) what colors go for what?

poshified

(0) Hearts

I'm thinking green for brand new, never used. Orange for swatched. Pink for used 1x-2x & sanitized? I think I'll still write on the label too just to be on the safe side :smileyhappy:

mafan

(0) Hearts

Please do write or at least put in a paper with your code on it. Sometimes I can be a bear of very little brains. 

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I think I will separate mine into ziplock bags. One for new and unused, the other for swatched and barely used. I'm not as organized as Poshified :smileytongue:

rikkie

You are so organized! Color coding and all! :smileyhappy:

poshified

(0) Hearts

Haha! I try, I try!

GGrace

we should definitely give a heads up on used/opened things with labels

arielaaaaaaaa

I think it would be nice, i've already labeled everything of mine, stating if i used it once or it's unused. 

rikkie

I plan to as well, I think it's just a good heads up. 

wendyomgwar

Oh I was also wondering if we could add a rule, which seems very obvious to me but I think we should include anyways better safe than sorry :smileyhappy:

If something is labeled as a gift or in this board it is mentioned that something is for someone specifically please respect the wishes of the original owner :smileyhappy:

LindaDD

I'm sure no one would just take something that is meant for someone else, but I would like them to be labelled, since it would be hard for everyone to remember everything that has been requested.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I completely agree, although I wouldn't promise everything to someone 5 people later or anything. But if it's for someone specific, please label it unless that person is right after you (and it's still useful). I'm making notes of what others soon after me want, but I'll never keep track of things promised to someone 3 after me by someone else. And I'd like to take things that I like but not if someone else has really asked for it. I don't want to spoil someone's hopes!

violalea

Yes and I am sure we classy BBFFs all can read and respect each person's gift :smileyhappy:.

arielaaaaaaaa

Yes that's a great rule! 

poshified

It's definitely better to say it upfront -- just in case :smileyhappy:

GGrace

Can we get the list of people and the rules in the first post so they are easy to find and everyone can reference them easily?

LindaDD

My stash is mainly nail polish (keep buying it for the pretty colors, but I hardly ever make the time to paint my nails) and hair products (basically everything sent to me in beauty subs). There's also a lot of foil packets and some lip glosses that I'll never use somewhere. IMG_20130824_152847.jpg

mollybb

(0) Hearts

I've got a bunch of polishes and hair stuff too. I keep buying polish just to realize I have a color just like it at home and as much as I'm tempted by hair products, I never end up using them.

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I love polished and if there are any when it gets to me I may have to take some but I'll put in some Julep ones from my boxes no matter what

mafan

(0) Hearts

I just found some polish to send along, too. Does anyone after me like mini polishes? I knowi have some dupes of those, too. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar