Sephora traveling box #2

carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

Kiki1517

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I just ordered a pack of large and a pack of medium boxes :smileyhappy:

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

Ha! No problem, I should try ordering a couple of boxes too-- the workers at the post office I go to give me the stink eye when I leave with a couple of boxes. I just like packaging things in the comfort of my own home, is that really so wrong? And I go there enough that they should know that I'm actually using them to ship things.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Yeah that's why I ordered a pack of 10 med and 10 large so I can just have them on hand. 

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

They used to charge for pickup if you didn't have a business account with them. Is it different now?

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried it, since I'm hardly ever home when the mail comes, but the site says that it's free if you're using an expedited service like Priority mail.

wendyomgwar

=O OMG lol you're my hero <3

arielaaaaaaaa

[ Edited ]

Yesss! Thanks! I was so confused how to do this! :smileyhappy:

Should we get the large box or medium?

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I think somewhere someone said large....

Missie772

Who are you kidding?? Large of course! Sephora addicts here!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Lol large it is! Ughhh my IPad Is frustrating me. It took me a million tries to type that little sentence!!!! Something must be done!

carrie1975

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Good evening, ladies! I was pretty sick today so I sent my soon out to the post office for a box.Our teeny tiny post office was out of them, but have no fear because my bi-monthly trip to Las Vegas is Monday so it will go out then. I've read through the recent posts and everything sounds good to me about the added rules. All your pictures look great. So would you like me to post a picture of the inside of the box before i seal it up and ship it out? Kind of let you see what is in there? Also, should we send tracking numbers to the next in line so they can track it and know when it should arrive? Maybe a  piece of strong tape over lids of bottles with liquids is a good idea?

edit*

I will post the list and the rules at the top tomorrow if everyone is good with where they are . I will also add the new rules you have come up with to the other rules. Should we keep items saved for others to maximum amount of items?

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

These all sound like great ideas :smileyhappy:! I definitely think you should post a pic of all that's inside the box to begin with and then when we post what we give or take we'll have an idea of whats in the box. Also would we just ask for a tracking number at the post office? Lol

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

The tracking number should be given to you automatically because it is included in the price of postage. Ours prints it out with the postage sticker and they hand it to you after they affix the postage to the box. You could ask them to write it down for you too. I will definitely post a picture of the contents all snuggled for their journey.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Okay sweet I'm glad all I have to do is go in with the box lol I've never sent anything before.

arielaaaaaaaa

Me either! lol

wendyomgwar

Phew! Glad I wasn't the only one! Lol

arielaaaaaaaa

Lol i asked my sister "What do i do?" lol

She looked at me like "Seriously?" haha

wendyomgwar

I'm glad I at least know where the post office is! Lol, right on my way to work :smileyvery-happy: I'll look crazy hugging a huge box on the bus but its okay lol.

beethousand

(0) Hearts

If this is still open, I would love to participate! I mostly just read the posts here, but I have loads of stuff I don't want - I know I have some polish and tons of deluxe samples of course. It's just taking up space, and I would love to find a home for it all! I'll post pics tomorrow if I can still join up

beethousand

(0) Hearts

Just saw that it was full! Please keep me in mind if you do another box!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Just keep checking back often. I am sure box #3 is very close :smileywink:.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 532 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar