Sephora traveling box #2

carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

(0) Hearts

Oh my goodness, i would seriously love you forever! I'll send you a PM and i can see what i have that you like and we can swap!

theramenlover

(0) Hearts

Ive replied! :smileywink: 

Esdee

(0) Hearts

Photo looks right-side-up to me!  :smileyvery-happy:

theramenlover

xD I'm so psyched for the box that I'm not even waiting to use my laptop xD 

gtichick

(0) Hearts

Is there still room on this list? Sorry, I am having trouble following the threads from my work computer! I would love to get in- I have a couple roller balls, a NARS blush and a TON of ciate minis and full size julep polishes I would love to add!

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

what number would you like?

Esdee

(0) Hearts

Aw, foo, 15 is already taken.  Guess I'll save up minis for whenever the third goes around!  :smileyvery-happy:

carrie1975

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

IMG_20130823_134054_315.jpg is a picture of all my mini perfumes. I will try to get an assortment in he box. also 

rules are common sense:

don't keep the box for.more than a few days

don't put in anything unsanitary

send your address to the person above you

try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

don't take all of one kind of item( let's make sure we leave

some

mini perfumes for everyone that wants them 

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there needs to be more rules, post a reply to this

I hope everyone has fun and thins out their stash of unwanteds in the process!-

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Looking closely I don't think I have the  Chloe mini and Escada mini yet. Hopefully they are still there when the box reaches me. Praying to mini perfumes goddess !!!!!!! :smileywink:

jellybean917

[ Edited ]

violalea - I do have a Chloe full-size I don't want anymore. It's mostly full. The only reason I haven't listed it is because the top part is gold-painted metal that has sort of oxidized.

I'm not sure if this is one that someone wanted just for the perfume, or for the packaging as well. I took a picture so you can see.

chloe.jpg

rikkie

(0) Hearts

If this made it alllll the way to me (maybe doubtful but that's okay) I'd be interested :smileyhappy:

Missie772

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I saw this photo and immediately I clicked on it. I love CHLOE... too bad you are so much after me!!!

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

is that one on the top right romance? and if yes, is it going in? 

violalea

[ Edited ]

"dont take all of one kind of item" 

I totally agree with this but could you edit it to "only take 1 of each type" so everyone can have a chance to try it too even she is number 24 or 25 so it will be fair.

For example: You have a ton of yellow crystal versace and if I want to get it, I can allow to get 1 YELLOW ONLY not 2 or 3 or more . And for each of the mini perfume I take out of the box, I will need to replace it with another mini perfume?

What do you all think? And could you please post all the rules at the beginning of the thread so everyone can see it?? Thanks.

rikkie

[ Edited ]

I think that's fair, the whole point is to share all our lovely things with people and as nice as it may be to stock up, it's not really the spirit of the box, right? 

I think the item you replace it with should have a similar value, but we all have different extras so maybe one person has no perfumes but would like to try a couple, but they have some blush and a FAB scrub from the VIB bag (random example items, whatever) that someone else might really enjoy. We all have different preferences and I'm sure that there will be a good variety of items. I guess I'd just say we should try to keep it diverse, and not take five different things and replace them with five of the same mascara for example. Is that reasonable?

carrie1975

I agree. The point is to try new things.I don't think anyone here would say that someone can't take a perfume if they don't have one to give, I just don't want to see someone take 10 of them without being able to replenish for others to choose. I really can't see any issues issues coming up with this bunch of classy ladies! Rule of thumb, if you wouldn't appreciate someone else doing it, don't do it yourself. I am going to try to get as many of those beautiful little perfume bottles in the box as I can!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah that sounds good too. Just ask everyone before the trade to see if it fair. Yeah I will too if I dont have enough mini perfumes to put in, I will ask everyone.

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

Wow, that is impressive. I've been on a little perfume kick lately, so I'm really excited to see these minis!

Missie772

(0) Hearts

OH MY GOODNESS mini perfume heaven! WOW! I really hope there are some left when it reaches to me!!! I love collecting them!

viviene23

whoa...Violalea would go nuts with your minis :smileytongue:

Question...are you the one starting the box or jamielove? Is it like the other TSB where it starts and ends with the original sender before it goes to Shadetree?

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

haha. You know me so well. I am waiting to see your mini perfumes too viviene23 :smileywink:. But unfortunately (or fortunately :smileywink:) I already got everything in the pix except the Chloe mini perfume and escada. But I am way below the list #15 I guess I wont be able get them but I am still excited and happy to be part of this awesome traveling box!!!! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar