carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

jellybean917

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

Got the box last night! I opened it, was overwhelmed, and decided I'll look at it tonight. mafan and I are trying to set a meet-up to exchange the box, as opposed to shipping it a short distance. Either way, the box will be on its way to violalea in a reasonable amount of time!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Oh yay! SO EXCITED ! :smileyhappy:

mafan

I can't wait to see what's in there!  Hopefully we can meet up this weekend and I'll get the box out again next Monday (or Tuesday at the latest, depending on my need for super packing skills) to violalea.  I'll pick up a new box in advance.

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I am so excited. Cant believe after 3 months, its my turn to get the box next week. Yay!!!! :smileyhappy:

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long! Time flies and it feels like I just sent it on it's journey a little while ago. I'm so glad everyone is excitedfor their turn. I know I just had my turn with box 4 and was excited to see what was in the box. 

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

I should be getting the box after Black Friday so I'm reallllllly excited :smileyhappy:

viviene23

Update for our box:

USPS is supposed to pick it up yesterday but it seems we had miscommunication...for some reason the pick up was apparently scheduled for wednesday next week!?!? I had this resolved today and it would be on its way to jellybean917 tomorrow :-) I will post the tracking number as soon as I have it.

jellybean917

Yay! I'm so excited! Hopefully the timing works out such that mafan and I can meet up!! :smileyhappy:

violalea

Yay! I am so excited. Jellybean917 then mafan then me! Yay!

viviene23

[ Edited ]

*picture heavy*

Here's our box...

box1.jpgbox2.jpg

I'm going through it right now and trying to finalize what I will put back in so I got questions for you guys in TSB 2. Is anybody interested in this?

absolue.jpgLancome absolue powder in Absolute ecru light (light-med skin)-- I bought it because it was supposed give radiance and since I'm used to the my guerlain meteorites as finishing powder...it wasn't radiant enough for me so I tried this only once. Let me know if anybody is interested, I'll include it.

Here's what i'm taking out of the box:

taking.jpg

And here's what I'm putting back in: (the box is full so I have to limit it to this)

puttingback.jpg

**all used/swatched sanitized well**

Full sized

- Tarina Tarantino eyeshadow palette in delightful - swatched

- stila lip and cheek stain in yumberry crush- new

- bourjois blush in ambre d'or- new

- Benefit California kissin lipgloss- new but was sitting in my drawer for awhile (should I not include it?)

- Tokyomilk lip balm in salted caramel-->not in pic but I will include it- new

- china glaze polish in rose among thorns

Deluxe

- Laura Mercier mineral foundation primer

- Nars pro prime light optimizing primer

- Sephora age defy moisture cream

- Murad spot lightening gel

- Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation in #5 (light-med skin)

- Clarins gentle foaming cleanser

- itcosmetics Bye bye undereye concealer

- Caudalie premiere ecru eye cream

- La mer regenerating serum

- Benefit porefessional

- Sugar rose lipbalm

- sephora eyeshadow in #56

- Cargo mini blush in los cabos ( a matte version of nars orgasm)

- Juicy couture mini perfume

sample packets:

Koh gen doh maifanshi foundation

ojon restorative hair treament

clinique 3 step

living proof nourishing styling cream

stella mccartney lily

Koh gen do makeup remover

I will also add some stuff from my blitz bag if space permits.

**I will send the box to jellybean917 on wednesday**

mafan

(0) Hearts

I'm glad that you got the box safely and definitely agree you should take more if you see things you like. After all, you need room for mini perfumes, right? The Lancôme powder sounds interesting but only if there is room. I'm a lightish person (1y06/MUFE 125 forvreference) if you think you have things that would suit. Not that I need another thing,ever. Except mini perfumes. And maybe that Cargo blush although I will try to resist. Maybe. :smileyhappy:

I swear I have enough to start a box of my own, but it sure is fun seeing and trying new things. I think I need to find a place to make local donations. 

carrie1975

I think you need to take more out! You are putting so much in compared to what you took. Ladies, don't be afraid to really digg in and take more. If you have to, you can thin out what you think might not be items most will want and donate some things to a local charity. There are a lot of givers on these boards so I guess it is in our nature to donate more than we take from the box. I'm happy this box is successfully traveling and collecting so many things that will make a difference in the lives of those who need help. Way to go!

viviene23

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I just took out the items I know I would use for sure. I'm happy to give away some of my gently used/deluxe samples to other people who may want to try them out (armani luminous foundation is awesome...anyone?!). SO far everything fits in the box yay!! TSB is a great concept...thanks for starting it!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Aw!

rikkie

Oh my gosh, if that Cargo blush is still there when it's my turn I think you will hear my squeal of delight from all the way over here! I've been dying to try that formula. 

Of course there's a way to go before my turn, someone else might be just as excited about it :smileyhappy:

What's the Mally thing you found in there? So curious! 

viviene23

The mally 'thing' is a light blue eyeliner...cute! Would a cargo bronzer interest you? I have an unused water resistant cargo bronzer sitting in my drawer...I can put your name on it? :-)

rikkie

Ah, that's really sweet of you! If I am honest with myself I have got more bronzers than I will ever use up in my lifetime already. (planning on putting at least an untouched full sized Tarte Park Ave Princess in the box, if not more) 

Not that I don't have more blush than I will ever need too... but I was so sad when I didn't get the Cargo blush in my Birchbox, haha. If nothing else I can spend my BB points on the blush. :smileyhappy: I do appreciate your offer though, very sweet of you and very tempting!

violalea

Yay! So glad you got the box safely. Thanks for sharing the photos. Hope you have fun opening the box :smileyhappy:. So close to me now. Cant wait. So excited.

viviene23

[ Edited ]

I missed the mailman yesterday so the box is in the post office... will pick it up tomorrow!

I'll go through it and post pics if I can (I can't post pics for some reason ?!?).

More updates tomorrow :-)

AznAngelLiz

(0) Hearts

Oooh, all this talk about mini perfumes makes me wish I hadn't given most of mine to my aunt. Lol. I only have a few at the moment. Time to rebuild the collection :smileytongue:

mafan

(0) Hearts

Oh, cool! I'm glad the box is safely near you and should be in your hands soon. And then it heads east! I guess I better get my candidates rounded up since there's only one person between us.   

Cant wait to hear what you found and what you added. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar