carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

qmgirl

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

Hi ladies. I received the box on Friday afternoon and went through it over the weekend. I will send it out today. Thanks for your patience!

viviene23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I missed this post a few days ago...I'm wondering if I should be on the lookout for the box yet? I'm not rushing you...but I'm excited to see what we all came up with so far! I'm sure it was fun going through all the goodies :smileyhappy:

mafan

I'm wondering, too, mostly because viviene23 sends to jellybean and I'm wondering generally when it will come east and if we can meet up. Plus it's always fun to hear what goodies you played with over the past week. :smileyhappy:

viviene23

[ Edited ]

Mafan...You said that you collect mini perfume like Violalea so I wanted to send you a little something too! Which one do you not have...?

Valentino Valentina mini or DKNY Golden delicious mini...both of them smells wonderful!

valentinomini.jpgdknymini.jpg

mafan

Oh viviene23, the Valentino Valentina mini, please!  (I do have the Golden Delicious one, plus full sized ones).  I've never even seen or smelled the Valentino Valentina one. 

Oh and violalea, I found my second Escada Taj Sunset mini so I will add that to the other two I have for you if you want it.  I've got a couple I need to check with rikkie to see if she still wants as well.  Yup, I'm a mini perfume nut!

Oh, you are so nice! Thanks so much!

rikkie

Ooooh, mini perfume nut #3 checking in! :smileyvery-happy: I finally made a little mini shrine on my dresser the other day, I should take a picture. I can't find a couple things, but most of my minis are happily on display! 

viviene23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Rikkie, do you have the golden delicious mini? I can include it for you if you dont :-) I know I have a lot more mini perfumes pack away somewhere...I just don't remember where I put them!

mafan

I've got a couple of minis to put in the box for you, too, nut #3! :smileyhappy: I'll check with you before it departs to confirm which you want. 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

That Valentina bottle is adorable, I hope you love the perfume inside too! :smileyhappy:

viviene23

[ Edited ]

You got it :-)

Valentina is a very feminine scent. I have the full size bottle and I really like it. Golden delicious I think is one of the best out of all the DKNY delicious line.

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yeah the rose on the mini bottle is adorable.

@mafan,

Yes I do want the Taj Sunset. I am a mini perfume nut just like you. I am nut #2.

violalea

Ahhhhhhhhh omg the Valentino is freaking cute. Lucky lucky mafan :smileyhappy:. You are super nice viviene23! :smileyhappy:

mafan

(0) Hearts

No rush -- just glad to hear that it arrived safely.  And of course we want to hear what you loved in in and what you manged to cram back inside of it. :smileyhappy:

mafan

(0) Hearts

So, any updates on the box?  It looks like it was delivered on Friday, so hopefully it's been safely having fun over the weekend! :smileyhappy:

violalea

Yeah I have 2/3 of the stuff in photos now: makeup, skincare, samples and hair products.

photo 1.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPG

And I still have more to add. I will post more photos.

mafan

Oh, it's getting closer!  Sounds like a good idea that you picked up a new box.  I know that bulging problem. :smileyhappy:  I hope I find some bigger things to take out so that I can put some bigger things in, too.  (And if anyone ahead loves that St Tropez tanning stuff, let me know and I'll send you mind directly.  I am pretty sure it won't fit in the box and I'm never going to be a dark tanning person. :smileyhappy: )

It's getting exciting.  I wonder if it's staying on the east coast or headed back across the country again.  Thank goodness we're not paying for postage by weight!

violalea

Haha I have 1 or maybe 2 of the tan stuff too. I guess I wont need to put it in then :smileyhappy:.

violalea

Me too. Very excited. It has been 2 months now and 10 people. 4 more then me yay!

viviene23

[ Edited ]

Violalea...last minute change of plans...I hope you don't mind :-P

Im not sending you the candy rollerball...

I'm sending you this instead...

violalea

I will love it. Thanks viviene23. I have all my deluxe size stuff ready to swap :smileyhappy:.

mafan

(0) Hearts

That is cruel. I'm going to open the box and not get to take this out? Sob! I want someone to add a mini I don't have. Where did you find that cute little thing?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar