carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

viviene23

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

oh sorry....she asked for it and I just happen to have it!

If its any consolation, i'm adding some deluxe samples of la mer and armani  skincare in the box. ss

mafan

(0) Hearts

Well, it doesn't come directly to me after you, but I'm sure there will be fun goodies in the box.  I can't keep track of how it's changed since it started.  I think it's just seeing that starting picture of all of those little minis and hoping to find a new addition to my collection (and not just feed @violalea's :smileyhappy: )

I think I'm still bummed that I missed the Dior mini (even though I'll admit a vacation in Jamaica really was nicer. :smileyhappy: )

@viviene23, I'm glad that you've found that mini for @violalea.  She will love it.  And it is a fun scent, too.

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

Picked up the box! I went through it and this is what I'm taking:

IMG_20131021_231523.jpg

DesertRose0706 - I think the Benefit Hello Flawless came from you-- do you know what shade it is? It looks like a pretty good match for my skin. Also, it looks like a lot of what I chose came from your contributions, so thanks! =)

And here's what I want to put in (sorry for the terrible pictures, but it's late and I'm too tired to retake them:

IMG_20131021_233839.jpg

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Moisturizer in Medium Dark

The Body Shop Hand Cream in Cranberry Joy

Nuance Salma Hayek Eye Trio

Essie polishes in Your Hut or Mine, Power Clutch, and Stylenomics

NYX Roll-On Shimmer in Mauve Pink

Pacifica Alight BB Cream

Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray

I'll be taking the perfume vials out of their paper holders to maximize space. Hopefully I can manage to pack it all in.

Does anyone have any comments/suggestions/things they need to get off their chest?

I should be getting this off to the post office tomorrow (Tuesday), hopefully. I ran out of packing tape, so I'll try to get some tomorrow. Oh, and since I had to go to the post office to pick up the package, I just picked up a new Priority box while I was there.

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

Hi LindaDD!  I'm glad you liked the items I put in!  The Benefit Hello Flawless sample is in the shade Petal.  Enjoy!

LindaDD

Wow, that is so off from what the ColorIQ diagnosed-- it suggests Beige for me, which is three shades away.

LindaDD

OK, there were no objections, so I packed up the box. It is really really full, I had to use the tape to keep the box from bulging too much. I'll bring it to the post office tomorrow (pinky swear) and it'll be on its way back to the east coast (we are really getting our money's worth with the P.O. here, LOL).

If anyone wants to follow it along, the tracking number is 9405509699937017514070.

Yay! I can't wait to see what everyone down the list takes out and puts in. =)

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

Hey everyone,

The box was finally going to be delivered today, but unfortunately no one was home to accept the package. I'll have to go to the post office on Monday to pick it up. So bummed that we all have to wait more for the box to arrive.

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

Hi there. I am not due to receive this box that has just been sent out. I am next up. But I am just wondering if it has been received yet. :smileyhappy: Of course I am just antsy and eager to get it in my hands.... lol Thanks. :smileyvery-happy:

nebel

(0) Hearts

I posted the tracking number right below this... It says it is still in transit but it also says it was supposed to be delivered on the 17th.    It looks like the info just hasn't been updated in their system.  We'll see if Linda says she got it!

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

ok cool. I feel like I am getting a present when i get the box. lol

nebel

Here is what I took out: image.jpg

And what I put in:image.jpg

I didn't make the PO today, but I will ship it off tomorrow morning and update you with the tracking ##  Cheers, My BBFFs!

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The bottle of foundation is tiny. I have just got a 0.07 oz serum sample from Murad and they put it in a tiny bottle too.

nebel

So.... I'm a loser.

I have been carrying the addressed box around for literally three days and keep getting thwarted by the Post Office.  

I tried to go on Saturday but they were operating on limited hours and closed before I had got there.

I tried to go today, but it is Columbus day, so I got to pull a rather embarrassed U-turn in the parking lot.... 

TOMORROW THE BOX WILL BE ON ITS WAY, I PROMISE.

Come hell or high water!

xoxo,

L

nebel

(0) Hearts

Took me three tries, but the box is on its way back to the west coast to lindaDD!

tracking number is #9114901123086440414121

GGrace

I tried to send out box 4 but couldn't either

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh my gosh, i guess you saved me the trip! I've been trying to mail the TSB 1, But they were closed on saturday and i was about to go in alittle bit today!

mafan

I'm so glad to hear that the box made it to you safely and you've had a chance to pick some goodies from this box!  Can't wait to hear what you've exchanged (and now it will be one step nearer).

nebel

Wanted to update you guys!! I have the box and made my swap last night.  I will be putting it in the mail either this afternoon if I get out of work early enough or tomorrow morning.  I will update later with what I took/put in. :smileyhappy:

qmgirl

So excited to have anther box soon. This is too much fun. :smileyhappy:

DesertRose0706

(0) Hearts

The box has been sent out and is on its way to Nebel!  The tracking number is:  9114901159815959888933

Enjoy!

IowaFarmGirl

Is there anyway for me to get in on this? Such a great idea and I would love to swap products!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 532 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar