carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: Sephora traveling box #2