carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

violalea

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

(0) Hearts

And wendyomgwar could not even find it so you can't have it either :smileywink:.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Hahaha I see it in the picture and I keep trying to read the description but I can't find it :smileytongue:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Yeah so, you can't find the description :<( 

haha.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Eeek it has black cherry do not worry, I won't take it lol.

violalea

(0) Hearts

haha I can totally imagine you are trying to smell the perfume then eeek :smileywink: you wont take it but someone else will. I am way way down the list :smileysad:.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Trust me my friend, you'll never see it :smileyhappy:  Then again, I doubt I'll see it either.  But if I do, you won't! :smileywink:

A girl has to hope, right?  It's so much fun thinking, I could be next.  A mini perfume, a mini YSL lip, a Tarte Lipsurgence -- here, take a lot of stuff!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

I'm actually probably putting in two more lipsurgence as well, maybe one will make its way to you :smileyhappy: what type of colors do you like?

violalea

(0) Hearts

I saw it first so it's mine :smileywink:.

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

yay! looks like you got some goodies :smileyhappy: hope you like that mj eyeliner... it goes on like butter! it's just too black for me, so one is plenty :smileyhappy: i need to try it out in another color! hope i left room for you to fit stuff into the box haha :smileywink: 

bambina2011

(0) Hearts

I love the MJ eyeliner!!! 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

AHHHHHHH YSL mini lipstick?!?? My eyes zoomed in on it immediately when I saw the picture, hahaha. I am so sad I'm not closer up on the list to have a chance there. 

Looks like you found some great things for yourself though! I love the NARS eyeshadow primer and I think that MJ eyeliner is awesome. :smileyhappy:

mafan

I agree, there are some great things going in that I doubt will make their way to us, especially that YSL mini and the Tarte Lipsurgence. But I'm sure someone will love them and add some other great things. It's fun to see what goes in and wonder what the box will look like by the time I see it. 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I agree, watching it evolve as it goes from place to place is really fun!

bambina2011

Yay! I got the box today! I finished working really late so I didn't have time to make the final decisions yet. I will post a pic tomorrow of the stuff I'm taking and contributing and will mail it on Thursday! 

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

woohoo! glad you got it :smileyhappy: i just logged on to check on ya :smileyhappy: 

now back to wishing i were napping instead of babysitting :smileywink:

mafan

(0) Hearts

Yea! So glad to hear it arrived safely. Have fun looking through everything and making decisions. :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

the box is on it's way to bambina :smileyhappy: should be there tuesday! tracking number is 9505500023413243000055 :smileyhappy:

bambina2011

(0) Hearts

Yay!!! Thank you!!! Can't wait! :smileywink:

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Hey numbers 2-5... I am really wanting to try Koh Gen Do (I have emailed them 3 times since April for samples) but I haven't heard anything back yet. I am not sure if any of you have asked for samples from them and were successful. If any of you have any samples from them (I am mainly interested in their skincare) it would be great if you could throw them in there! :smileyhappy: Thanks!!!

jaimelove

the cleansing water cloth irritated my skin, so i haven't used my cleansing water sample. i haven't taped up the box yet so i can throw that in with your name on it! 

Missie772

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!!

Koh Gen Do is a brand that I am really interested in getting into but it makes me mad that I have emailed them so many times and nothing, but yet other people email them and they get an answer immediately! Lol...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar