carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

GGrace

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

(0) Hearts

definitely want some minis

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I like Mini polishes! 

violalea

(0) Hearts

I wont be getting any nail polishes cause I just bought a ton from Opi sale so one less person getting your favorites :smileywink:.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I love the polishes!! PLEASE be there when they box heads my way :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

i'm throwing some polishes in too :smileyhappy: 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Yess! I can't wait for the box!!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Love Catwalk spray! I just bought the black session series one and it smells soooo good!

viviene23

[ Edited ]

@ Violalea

You just got lucky...I found an unopened/unused prada candy rollerball from a giftset I received last holiday!!!! I will giftwrap it, put your name on it and include it in the box...you're welcome :-)

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hugs!!!!!! Aw!!!!!! Yes I am lucky. Thanks viviene23 :smileyhappy:!!!!!!!!!! You are the best. For the box in the future, I will try to be ahead of you and will send you a gift too. :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

Here are the items I found for the box on my first run-through of my stuff. I'm sure I'll find more, and I'll have lots of foil packets to include.

Some of the eyeshadows/blushes have been swatched, but they will be cleaned. The Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and Living Proof Thickening Cream have each been used no more than 3 times. Everything else is completely unused and unopened.

TSB2.jpg

mafan

Hey @jellybean917, if I'm right that you've got a La vie est belle lotion there, I'll take that off you hands, and some of those blushes or palettes look interesting and what are the L'occitaine things? I definitely see some interesting things in your picture. (I love Clarins but haven't tried the beauty flash balm. Did I see a deluxe sunscreen sample there? I couldn't find mine last night and now I'm wondering if I left it at work, sigh.)

Today and tomorrow are crazy days, but I'll see if sometime early next week I can post a picture of candidates for the boxes. And I still haven't finished going through things. I really do have more than mini perfumes to send along (and of course I'd love to pick up something new in that area.)

I am so tempted by the Gucci Flora individual fragrances, but I'm resisting so far. It's hard. 

violalea

(0) Hearts

Haha you said "I really do have more than mini perfumes to send along" but at first I read it as " I really do have more mini perfumes to send along" and I was thinking yep thats why I picked the spot right after you mafan hahaha I really see what I want to see huh? :smileywink:

mafan

(0) Hearts

Lol @violalea! I promise I'll go through various drawers and see what might be lurking be the box goes to you. Heck, I found 5-6 mini perfumes while looking for something else, so maybe I'll find something else while looking for mini perfumes. :smileywink:

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Hi mafan!

La vie est Belle Lotion is yours! I also set aside the FAB face wash (not shown) for you. The Clarins I have are Beauty Flash Balm, Multi-Active serum, and the Self Tanning Instant Gel.

From L'Occitane, I have 2 travel size soaps in Milk and the almond shower oil (35 mL, not shown).

The eyeshadow palettes with 4 and blush are from Lancome GWPs. I also have the NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo here and a KVD Shadeshifter in On the Road.

Actually, there's not much clearly shown in the picture, so here it is, left to right and top to bottom:

-Bare Minerals Multi-Wrinkle Repair

-Boscia Lavender Blotting Sheets

-Bumble & bumble Real Straight and Texture hair (un)dressing cream

-Buxom gloss in Dolly x2

-Caudalie Divine Oil

-Clarins things

-Dior Diorskin Nude concealer in 001 Ivory

-John Frieda dry shampoo

-KVD Shadeshifter, mini Lolita lipstick

-Lancome things: lotion, Bi-Facil makeup remover, Renergie Lift Multi-Action concentrate, Hypnose Star, Definicils, 2-eyeshadow palettes, blush

-Laura Mercier: tinted moisturizer in nude, mascara

-Living Proof thickening cream

-L'Occitane soaps

-Lorac TANtalizer lips with benefits (from Unzipped set)

-Murad: Clarifying Cleanser, Essential C Day Moisture, and Rapid Collagen Infusion

-NARS duo

-NUDE ProGenius treatment oil

-Origins Modern Friction

-Sephora by OPI (Casanova is so Into Me and Let's Plie)

-Stila lip glaze in apricot x2

-Tarte: achiote divine shine lip gloss, maracuja oil, and lights, camera, lashes

-Too Faced Lashgasm

bambina2011

(0) Hearts

Ohhhh...so many great items! Too bad I'm number 2! I prefer more makeup items than mini perfumes! Ohhhh well...we cka always start a 3rd box, right??? Lol 

Spoiler

violalea

(0) Hearts

I would so switch with you if I wasnt right below mafan for a couple or hopefully a few mini perfumes.

bambina2011

(0) Hearts

That's ok...I'm sure I will be able to still get some items I want to try. Besides that we can always start a 3rd box, right? 

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I love all this stuff! I hope some if still in there when i reaches me! :smileyhappy:

violalea

[ Edited ]

I am sure they will jellybean917 is number 13, mafan number 14 and then me then you. Mostly I only want mini perfume and might be some lippies so pretty much only mafan in front of you :smileyhappy:. Also I see the Stila glaze in there as well of its still there when it reaches me that will be yours. If it is not there, I will put one in for you.

arielaaaaaaaa

I'm so excited! These TSB are awesome! Now i can justify why i kept so many things instead of throwing them away! 

Kiki1517

I've given alot away but it's those things that I spent alot of money on or think I'm going to use some day that I can't justify giving away. But now that we have the chance to swap them for something of equal value, they're coming in handy. Like I give alot of cheap brushes away, but a $40 brush? I hesitate on that one...although it happens when I'm feeling uber generous, I'm impulsive lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar