carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

Spyski

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

Meee tooo, but I'll let it pass for you if she decides to add it :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

Awe thanks! :smileyhappy:

theramenlover

I'm definitely putting it in! :smileyhappy: I'm allergic to it so I've been trying to get rid of it (for lack of better word, lol)!

jaimelove

that caudalie elixer has been on my loves forever. i keep seeing things that make me regret being first to get the box, but then i see the mini perfumes and don't want to give up my spot haha. 

theramenlover

They used it on me in the stores and I loved it but when I got home and used it, it made my cheeks super red and little bumps popped up :smileysad:

I hear you about the mini perfumes, there are so many and I'm feeling the itch to own them if only to put them on my table because they're so adorable!!

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

it's on my list of samples for my next trip into a full size sephora :smileyhappy: i wish my SiJCP carried it! 

Esdee

(0) Hearts

I don't know why I've never thought to keep a list!  I'm always drawing a blank when I'm at the register and they ask if there's anything I'd like a sample of...

AznAngelLiz

I love the mini perfumes but I can't stand that they aren't sprayers so I will be leaving the minis for all you beautiful ladies :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Aw too bad you are number 18 :smileysad:. I am number 15.

Spyski

So excited since I missed out on the #1 box for 2013. I got my eye on Sugarbomb and whatever other blushes you may find diggin' :smileyvery-happy: Gosh dang I am really excited right now!

swfupload_8054147340619524921.gif

theramenlover

(0) Hearts

Haha, no problem! Do you mind drugstore ones as well? I'm not sure whether to include them or not (specifically, Milani's baked blush in Luminoso, it hasn't been used because I heavily prefer matte shades) but if you have your eye on blushes, I'd be happy to include it! In terms of drugstore, I also have a grinding blush or whatever it's called from NYX. It's still in the packaging, lol. I don't even know why I have it...

As for other blushes, there's a pot rouge from Bobbi Brown that I used once but I've got oily skin and it slipped right off me :smileysad: And there's at least one MAC blush!

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Awesome! You can totally add whatever you want, but I'll try the Bobbi Brown pot rouge. I never tried blushes that weren't a powder, so I'm up to new ways of application! I prefer mattes as well, but up for new things like I said :smileyhappy:

theramenlover

I've also just rounded up a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed! I've used it about 5x. I like the formula but not the color. Sadly, it's a bit blah on me. swfupload_3738719319009230997.jpgThe pot rouge is in another box that I'll probably tackle tomorrow xD But it's in Powder Pink (unless my memory deceives me!)

Spyski

(0) Hearts

Oh la la exposed! I've always wanted to try that one out since i have Bliss and Tipsy. Love those blushes :smileyvery-happy:

melde

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to try that caudalie hair oil... what didn't you like about it?

theramenlover

(0) Hearts

There's nothing in particular I didn't like but it didn't suit my hair! Plus, I work at the hospital and I was my hair daily so it didn't really work out for me, personally! I've heard great things about it though :smileyhappy:

theramenlover

(0) Hearts

Also, if nail polishes are okay, I have a whole lot of extra/double Essie & OPI! (warehouse shopped xD)

Spyski

(0) Hearts

I'll pass on the nail polishes, but I'm sure someone below me on the list would like to see em. Seems like there is going to be alot of nail polishes in this box so far. Maybe you can decide when the time comes :smileyhappy:

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

i've got a ton of polishes i was going to go through! i don't know if i'll be able to part with them, though. even if i never wear them! haha. i know my boyfriend would love for me to weed them out a bit :smileywink: i did at one point not too long ago, and i got rid of around 50 of them! but he says that doesn't count because i just gave them to my daughter so they're still in the house haha.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Oh goodness! I've been dying for the Fresh Rose Floral Toner!! Why must you be after me on the list lol :smileysad:

theramenlover

Aw! You know what, it's got 3/4 left (mainly because I poured some into a travel-sized container) so if you want it, I can mail it  separately to you! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 717 replies
  • 523 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • wendyomgwar