carrie1975

Sephora traveling box #2

[ Edited ]

IMG_20130822_230349_323.jpg

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we

edit(finally) the final list

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

7, Poshified

8. DesertRose0706

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

12.viviene23

13.jellybean917

14.mafan

15.violalea

16.arielaaaaaa

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

23.spyski

24.Kiki1517

25.gtichick

26. carrie1975

Rules

-don't keep the box for more than a few days

-don't put in anything unsanitary

-send your address to the person above you

-try to place what you took with something as nice or nicer

-don't take all of one kind of item, for example, if there are 3 of one perfume, take only 1 so that others will have a chance to try them

-post in a picture and/or text what you took and left

-package things carefully and put things that could leak in ziplock bags

-have fun, try some things you haven't tried before

-if you think there is a need for more rules, post a reply to this

edit: whatever is left over will go to Shade Tree in Las Vegas, Nv. They take in victims of domestic violence including children. If there is  something you would like to donate specifically to them, I will have a separate bag you can put things in that will be of limits to swapping.

Here it is! I will be adding more before I mail it to the first person. I don't know how to go about making the list 

so if someone can help, I would appreciate it. Most of the samples in the box are deluxe so please swap with a like item.  Add what you want just nothing gross or used too much. I guess we can do the same rules as #1. So, who wants to get this beauty box first?

rikkie

Re: Sephora traveling box #2

(0) Hearts

I'm sure there will be more boxes or other excuses in the future! 

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

BTW for everyone 1 - 10 I am more interested in hair products, lip gloss- depending on the colors, blush and eye shadow than anything else so please keep me in mind. :smileyhappy: THANK YOU!!!!! :smileywink:

oh and for some reason I am not able to upload pics but in addition to what I mentioned earlier I also have 3 full size VS body sprays and a full size VS perfume in Angel along with Charlotte Ronsen Face and Body Glow in Amanda, Moisturizing Bronzing Body Lotion, Sephora OPI Blasted nail polish in Purple Glitter, Sephora deluxe sample eye shadow pot in Mirror and a brand new Sephora Makeup Brush Cleaner Spray. 

jaimelove

i've got some hair products that i'm putting in :smileyhappy: travel size and deluxe samples :smileyhappy: hopefully some of them will make it to you! 

mafan

Hi all.  I'd like to join at spot 14 if I can.  It makes it easy, since it wouldn't have to travel very far (and maybe it's an excuse to meet up for a good swap).

It sounds like there's going to be a lot of perfume in here.  Just a warning -- the Post Office says that perfume has to go surface mail, so if someone asks you either going to have to say no, or pay surface postage.  Just saying.

I've got tons of stuff to add, since I know I can't put everything in the other box.  And per violalea's request, here are the duplicate mini perfumes that I might add to the box:

perfume.jpg

That includes:

Florabotanica, Jennifer Anniston, Taj Sunset (maybe, I need to check to make sure it's a dup), Coach Poppy Flower, Dior Addict (2, the purple one) Viva La Juicy (2), Euphoria, Chloe Narcisse (this is one of the older minis I mentioned finding @violalea), Gucci Guilty, Gucci Guilty Intense, Versace Yellow Diamond, Michael Kors, VS Dream Angels Heavenly, Victoria's Secret Angel (and I probably have a few more VS minis if people are interested).

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Chloe Narcisse will belong to a new good home soon :smileywink:. Yay !!! Cant wait.

I hope viviene23 and jellybean917 will have some minis that I dont have yet :smileyhappy:. And you will find a few more too :smileyhappy:.

aparrish

(0) Hearts

Can I request the Gucci Guilty for the OTHER TSB (#1) since I'm right after you? If no one else has claimed it, of course, I can't keep up!

mafan

Sure thing -- just help me remember when the time comes. :smileyhappy:

Off to get my sticky notes....

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh goodness! I hope some are still left when it gets to me! That Juicy and Yellow Diamond, I want!! 

mafan

No problem, just remind me as we get closer.  I know violalea has both of those anyway so they should still be in the box when she sends it to you :smileyhappy:

violalea

mafan,

Why do you have to know me so well?:smileywink:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Thanks mafan for getting out all your dupes, organizing them nicely and taking the photo. :smileyhappy: You are the best!!! Right now I am looking (staring) at the Chloe Narcisse, the pink Victoria Secrets and maybe Dior I remember I already got one but I am not sure so I have to check that. Maybe Escada too not sure. And yes you know me I love mini perfumes so the more the better :smileywink:.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

6. Missie772

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

13.jellybean917

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

26. carrie1975

Missie772

[ Edited ]

SUPER EXCITED!!! Because I totally missed out on the first one!!!

I know I am all the way at #6... but I really want that Chloe perfume if no one #1-5 wants it. But if so, then I completely understand! :smileyhappy:

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

I have tons of spray vials of Chloe that will be on there too in case someone takes the deluxe sample. I know sometimes its the bottle  collectors want though. I hope it makes its way to you!

Missie772

I am one of the bottle collectors! Lol... BT got me hooked!

violalea

Yes me too!!!!!!! :smileyhappy: Cant wait till holiday to see more mini perfumes :smileyhappy:.

carrie1975

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

13.jellybean917

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

26. carrie1975

mollybb

(0) Hearts

I'm so glad you're doing this! I missed out on the first one and it looks like so much fun!

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3. christydiane

4.wendyomgwar

5.kalex

9,nebel

10.lindaDD

11.qmgirl

13.jellybean917

17.rikkie

18.Aznangelliz

19.ggrace

20.dannyc

21.mollybb

22.theramenlover

26. carrie1975

violalea

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Its so awesome that carrier1975 has started box #2.
I really wanna join but I am only interested in MINI PERFUMES. I have a few dupes so I could take out the mini perfumes I have got yet and put in a few I got dupes. So if anyone has a ton of mini perfumes and would want to put in the box then please pretty please list what you are planning to put in the box so I could see if I already have them or not so I could decide to be after you.
Besides mini perfumes, I have a few brand new 100 skin care point perks if I decide to get any 100 point perks out. I also got a ton a ton of foil package samples.
So please let me know. Thanks to you all lovely BBFFs!!!!!!!

christydiane

(0) Hearts

Please add me #3!

carrie1975

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

1. jaimelove

2. bambina 2011

3,christydiane

4.wendyomgwar