joeanne

Sephora is 8 percent Today (4/22) on Ebates!

I think it's today only so if you've been holding off with an order, today's the day!

Lucky03

Re: Sephora is 8 percent Today (4/22) on Ebates!

(0) Hearts

If you use shopathome, they have a 110% guarantee for any other cash back site (excluding credit card sites and the like), so you are always able to get the highest amount!  I just do a google search such as "sephora cashback" and see what site has the highest amount then submit it for the 110% guarantee before checking out. I hope this will help some other people save some money also!

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

How does this ebates thing work? I signed up and I clicked on one of the stores directly from ebates and purchased something. I didn't get an e-mail from ebates after though for a confirmation.

joeanne

As long as you're signed up with ebates, you should be OK. They don't always send you an email right away. You should be able to go to "My ebates" and on the left go to your dashboard and "cash back activity" and then "shopping trips". This should list all the places you've visited and there will be a checkmark if you've already been awarded your money. If not, it's usually updated within a few day, so you can check it there!

malday

(0) Hearts

I hope this lasts a few days, I'm planning on doing some major fragrance shopping for the point promo on the 24th!

talinder

But it is 12% on Mrrebates! Almost always higher there.

joeanne

(0) Hearts

Will have to check it out!

callmefafi

(0) Hearts

I was going to sign up for Ebates but I like ShopKick much better!

MlleCC

[ Edited ]

As if I needed another reason to place an order for the mini perfume promo code. :smileyvery-happy: 

firefly02

Completely forgot about that promotion. Thanks!

prettyinpa

Oddly, my Ebates screen has been showing 8% for Sephora first thing in the morning every day for a week, and it changes to 4% as the day goes on. Strange....

joeanne

Strange. I check mine each morning at 7am, and it's been 4 percent. I wonder if you'd get the 8 percent if you ordered when the 8 percent showed up?

prettyinpa

Eek, yes it did work! And after I said no more buying this month (hangs head in shame, but the PTR 500 point perk got me). :smileyhappy:

joeanne

I placed an order to get that PTR point perk too!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • malday
    • talinder
    • joeanne
    • callmefafi
    • Lucky03