Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I would really love to see two separate threads. I feel like the experiences and feedback and rewards can clutter the updates on new rewards coming out.  

No issue loading, @lachaton! I think separating the upcoming rewards and the redemption into two threads would be a very neat idea. Thanks much for all you do! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @lachaton!  I haven't had any trouble loading the few times I've visited but I'm down for a clean new thread - count me in.  I'm impartial to one or two new threads since I don't check it regularly but wouldn't mind either/or.  

00000.JPG

I think two threads would be cool. I always seem to miss the redemption posts  because it gets lost in the chatter of the new perks going up. I like to read and see what people managed to score Smiley Wink

Rewards at top like you are doing now is great!

Thanks for all the hard work @lachaton  Smiley Happy

I like that you keep it updated with upcoming items. 

hi @lachaton maybe better to do 2 threads 1. specifically for upcoming/current rewards and 2. for comments/rants Smiley Happy we do get a lot of notifications for this thread and sometimes i just want to see info on rewards...dont get me wrong..i never see rewards on time  either its always OOS when i see it Smiley Sad 

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know what the purple lip shaped pouch contain? Looks like a double sided lip products d as for the kids n tell pink kisses with the gold lip it's on tarte for $17 it's jus a magnetic case though so need to know more details

(0) Hearts

It's not a pouch.. if you look closely it's just a bracelet with the words kiss and makeup etched.. 

(0) Hearts

Wow great vision.lol I did not have my glasses on n didn't associate it as something other then a lip products ugh wenthe eyes plays tricks on ya (well me in this case) 

upload_8885382022188027259.jpgI was hoping that with the tarte month we would get a chance to see this beautiful make believe vault available??

(0) Hearts

only for the bloggers ..lol

(0) Hearts

Well it was on sale on tarte 

I wish the tarte bag in the 750pt perk was cutesy with the kisses print 

*claps* Well done Sephora! The Tarte 750 set looks well worth the points! I'd get it myself if I could use the bronzer or lippie but I think it's a great perk!

Side note: The preview for the May Bazaar looks awesome too! And I'm happy to see Florida finally come up as an option. I don't even have 10% of the amount of points needed but it's nice to see something besides NY and CA lol.

(0) Hearts

i saw in the app the tarte 750 perk but as usual its OOS 

(0) Hearts

When do folks think the benefit will drop in Canada? 

(0) Hearts

the kiss and makeup from tarte isnt available ugh! is it probably coming today or thursday?

http://www.sephora.com/best-tarte-P420472?skuId=1951706

non mobile link for those on desktop Smiley Happy

Tarte 750 up for Canada! On mobile sorry no link

(0) Hearts

congrats to the three dozen lucky canadians that got this one, looks like a really nice set and pretty decent value for 750 points! i am very jealous Smiley Happy

This reward includes:

-2.2 g/ 0.07 oz tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter in stunner
-3.0 g/0.11 oz tarte Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in park ave princess™
-2.5 ml/0.08 fl oz tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara
-1 mL/0.034 fl oz tarte Tarteist™ Glossy Lip Paint in Obvi
-7mL/0.24 fl oz tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ 4-in-1 Setting Mist
-One pair of Pack Your Bags 911 Undereye Rescue Patches
-Limited-edition tarte makeup bag