Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar - to see a list of current point perks:

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Updated Terms & Conditions: as of August 16, 2016:

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Previews are below - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included. Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise! 

SNEAK PEEK - MARCH - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler

bazaar march 17 can 1.JPG

SNEAK PEEK - MARCH - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar march 17 us 1.jpg

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

(0) Hearts

Hi- i contacted sephora and was told this was marc jacobs' fault, not theirs, so go complain to them. Complete BS. I'm not letting this go, I plan on calling until i get a new answer. 

Curious how is "Lunch with Ole" experience so undesirable that it is still sitting in the Rewards Bazaar for weeks? usually 20k points sell out in a heartbeat .. 

Simple.  The people that probably can redeem this reward don't live in LA.  

I actually was about to ask the same question. Great minds! 😉

I would go for it if I was lucky enough to have that many points. TBH, it's so disappointing to hear about how many of these rewards bazaar experiences have been lackluster or hard to get. So I bet that is also a contributing factor.

Who knows? 🤔

Lol thanks 😉, yeah I know that the quantities released this time were 10+ in the email they sent out..

I guess with more people complaining they refreshed something and it was gone they decided to do more quantities so 9 could be taken and 1 is left, or all 10 could be left! 🤔..

I would personally its worth 10K-15K ..Who doesnt love meeting successful people over lunch?

[ Edited ]

The 100 point Peter Thomas Roth cucumber gel was actually full size! is this common?!

It also appeared on Wednesday. Seems odd.

I thought it was a typo but it arrived today and is the full shabang.

Untitled.jpg

[ Edited ]

WOW!

Congratulations on a nice score! Now I'm going to check the website to see if it popped back online. 

EDIT: I just checked and it's sold out. Bummer but I will keep checking. 

If I see it come back I will make a post so others can get it!

@iviivi,

That's very nice of you.  I'm sorry that I missed this one too!  Let's all hope that it comes back again!  Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Oh wow, Do you have product number for it @iviivi ?

EDIT: Never mind, looks like it was US only reward.

oh! I am sorry fatimamummy :*( - maybe you'll get something similar? I hope

whaaaaaaaaat?????

was it on website?

Yes, it randomly appeared on Wednesday. I see it on the app too though, both platforms have it sold out. It's odd that it shows up as oos, normally they just disappear in the 100 point category. 

Also, I see it's not even on sale right now. How bizarre.

And here it is....the MJ face chart. Came in a yellow envelope. And, it looks like it is printed on semi sheen postcard paper. The personal note is a nice touch though.

IMG_2790.JPG

Oh wow really, that's it? I thought it maybe a face chart like KVD reward. Hand painted with makeup and personal note may have information about what products are used to create the chart. It is more like a  print of the sketch with mascara.

@fatimamummyThat's what it was supposed to be and that's how it was advertised.  This is just sad.  It reminds me of that first Kat von D reward that was just two sample liners in a cardboard box.  At lease KVD made it right in the end.

I received my MJ face chart today as well.  It is not framed and my "personalized" note says the exact same thing as yours!  He couldn't even spell my name right!  Not to mention, the face chart is a print and was not even done with makeup!  Could this reward have been any more misrepresented.  I am not happy!  How could this amount to 1,000 points after our pity refund?  I don't even know who to complain to anymore because I never even got a response from my initial complaint and it seems as though Sephora customer service could not care less!  This is the final straw!  😨

Probably should contact sephora said and see what they have to say about this. This is definitely disappointing!

[ Edited ]

Wow...that is really disappointing. I'm so sick of seeing these types of rewards fall short. I've gotten the impression that the more "unique" rewards (i.e. the ones that are not your typical makeup products) are very hastily thrown together. Like the events where staff have no idea the event is even happening and are totally unprepared for the attendees. A lot of time/effort has not been put into these rewards. They are presented as being unique items/experiences, and they have consistently fallen short. How is that a reward for spending $1000+ at Sephora? It isn't. It's a cheap, half-assed way to *appear* as if they're rewarding their customers.