From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Insiders

Insiders

• 115511 Members
  • 2769 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Insiders
Sol de janeiro
Umm is SDJ re doing their deodorant? This also goes out to employees if you’ve seen this type of product because my friend ordered ...read more
Umm is SDJ re doing their deodorant? This also goes out to employees if you’ve seen this type of product because my friend ordered a Rio deo from the SDJ website and I think she was sent a fake product cuz it’s a weird packaging rollerball deodorant that we can’t find anywhere online (I have her consent to post a picture of her)
  • IMG_2702.png
  • IMG_2703.png
New Post in Insiders
These are both really good products that I got not too long ago! I recommend!
  • IMG_5406.jpeg
New Reply in Insiders
Summer Fridays butter balm
|
Re: Summer Fridays butter balm
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Jovie6 I have the mini set from the holidays and purchased a few full sized. I think they're really nice. Are they that much bett ...read more
@Jovie6 I have the mini set from the holidays and purchased a few full sized. I think they're really nice. Are they that much better than other lip masks? I wouldn't say so, but the tint on the Brown Sugar is very pretty and they all smell delicious.
New Reply in Insiders
Beauty blender sponge, brush, or fingers
|
Re: Beauty blender sponge, brush, or fingers
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @beautyseeking, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint is definitely better with fingers. I think I tried it with a ...read more
@beautyseeking, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint is definitely better with fingers. I think I tried it with a brush and ultimately liked my fingers better. Plus, a sponge kind of eats up the product.
New Post in Insiders
Nars Hourglass concealer help
Hi what shade should I get in the hourglass vanish concealer? I am carmel in nars
Hi what shade should I get in the hourglass vanish concealer? I am carmel in nars
New Post in Insiders
Insider Challenge
Hi everyone, I’m new to this group, but I was wondering if anyone knew when the next Beauty Insider Challenge would start? Do the ...read more
Hi everyone, I’m new to this group, but I was wondering if anyone knew when the next Beauty Insider Challenge would start? Do they have a set schedule of when they release the challenges? Thank you!!
New Reply in Insiders
redeeming rewards
|
Re: redeeming rewards
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: They are like deluxe samples for every 500 $ you spend you get 10 dollars off
They are like deluxe samples for every 500 $ you spend you get 10 dollars off
New Reply in Insiders
Rouge 20% Code
|
Re: Rouge 20% Code
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @glowupcom The code expired on Monday ...read more
@glowupcom The code expired on Monday
New Post in Insiders
Summer Friday lip butter balm
I got the vanilla begie and it was so smooth and it looked great definitely recommend.
I got the vanilla begie and it was so smooth and it looked great definitely recommend.
New Reply in Insiders
About me
|
Re: About me
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Camrynwitt4 Welcome to BIC! Do you think you have combo skin? ...read more
@Camrynwitt4 Welcome to BIC! Do you think you have combo skin?
51,639 Posts