Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar - to see a list of current point perks:

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Updated Terms & Conditions: as of August 16, 2016:

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Previews are below - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included. Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise! 

SNEAK PEEK - APRIL - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler
bazaar april 17 1 can 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 1 can 2.JPG

bazaar april 17 can 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 2.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 3.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 4.JPG

SNEAK PEEK - APRIL - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar april 17 us 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 us 2.jpg
bazaar april 17 us 3.jpg

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Aww thank you @Babypeachist ❤ I rarely ever post pictures of me on here

[ Edited ]

I received 

Wine not matte lip

baby love flush brush

chihuahua long wear lipstick

face primer

eyeshadow primer

better than sex mascara 

and the natural love palette IMG_4218 (Copy).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgI absolutely LOVE this REWARD! Omggggggggg still screaming for dayyyyyyyyyyyyys

(0) Hearts

@lidovicky quick question, did your palette came with the box? Not that I need it but I would like the booklet with makeup looks.

(0) Hearts

No mine didn't Smiley Sad sorry I didn't see this till now

Nice!!!! Enjoy your new goodies Smiley Happy

This is fantastic!! Congrats and enjoy @lidovicky!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm so excited, everyone got great rewards! 🙊🙊

=) 

Finally got my Too Faced Face Chart Today!! Only thing that was missing was the little signed card, and the face chart is a little bent, but thats not a huge deal. I got the Sweet Peach palette, Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You, and the Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Pure Peach. Overall I'm very happy with the products that were chosen for me!thumbnail_image1.jpg

Pretty! Enjoy your new products Smiley Happy

How nice!! 

Ohhhhh they gave you the peach palette and the peach lip gloss!!! Enjoy your reward!!

So my face chart from Too faced have finally arrived! First off I got the natural love palette which is so lovely! Then I got the love flush blush in love hangover and finally melted lipstick in peony. I'm surprised it's all in the shades that I wanted to tried. Everything arrived in perfect condition!!!

IMG_8644.JPG

you guys are so lucky Smiley Happy the best reward! 

Beautiful!  I'm glad it was worth the wait.

Thank you! It took longer than I anticipated but I love the products that they sent me. 

Amazing reward!

Thankyou!

After months of planning my workdays around playing the refresh game on Tuesdays and Thursdays,  I am happy to say I am down to 493 points.  

Overall, I am pretty happy with what I got out of the Rewards Bazaar. Although there are different opinions on the matter, I consider the rewards to be free products.  I buy plenty of stuff from different retailers and don't get anything else besides the products I've paid for.  

I never managed to get my hands on any of the popular rewards, however I feel that I did pretty well in terms of getting a few hundred dollars worth of products.

Good Bye for now rewards bazaar, I can now do something more productive on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.RW.jpg

Wow! PTR reward looks nice)

Just wanted to post an update on my MJ engraved lipstick reward.

I contacted a mod after receiving mine last week because one of my two engravings was spelled wrong (even though I corrected it via email and phone several times before the cutoff date)

Yesterday I received a replacement lipstick with the correct engraving, so thank you so much to the mods for working to correct this for me, and getting it done so quickly! Smiley Happy