Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Thank you, I agree @purly ! I am very happy the reward was exactly as advertised. 

Ooh you are stunning! <3 So glad you are happy with your reward!

Thank you so much @Samtian ❤I'm very excited to play with everything Smiley Very Happy

Wholly guacamole @Mcakes 😯 What a gorgeous picture I see there...I'm loving all your goodies too!  And of course we don't mind....we need more happy posts like this 😘👍💕

You're making me blush Smiley Very Happy Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt ❤ I am in love with everything I got, I can't stop looking at it all! The Natural Love palette is so much prettier in person than online. A lot of the colors looked so similar in photos but they are all very distinct in person!

Oh it's wonderful @Mcakes You look so pretty and the reward is amazingly good. So happy to see this thread taking a positive turn today. Brands like MJ should learn this is how the personalized face charts should be done.

Thank you @fatimamummy ❤! I hope other brands create something like this as well. I can only imagine how wonderful an Anastasia customized face chart reward would look like Smiley Surprised

@Mcakes I'll be heads over heel to get the ABH face chart reward if they ever release it.

I was drawn in by your thumbnail. You look gorgeous. Enjoy the goodies! 

Aww thank you @Babypeachist ❤ I rarely ever post pictures of me on here

[ Edited ]

I received 

Wine not matte lip

baby love flush brush

chihuahua long wear lipstick

face primer

eyeshadow primer

better than sex mascara 

and the natural love palette IMG_4218 (Copy).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgI absolutely LOVE this REWARD! Omggggggggg still screaming for dayyyyyyyyyyyyys

(0) Hearts

@lidovicky quick question, did your palette came with the box? Not that I need it but I would like the booklet with makeup looks.

(0) Hearts

No mine didn't Smiley Sad sorry I didn't see this till now

Nice!!!! Enjoy your new goodies Smiley Happy

This is fantastic!! Congrats and enjoy @lidovicky!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm so excited, everyone got great rewards! 🙊🙊

=) 

Finally got my Too Faced Face Chart Today!! Only thing that was missing was the little signed card, and the face chart is a little bent, but thats not a huge deal. I got the Sweet Peach palette, Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You, and the Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Pure Peach. Overall I'm very happy with the products that were chosen for me!thumbnail_image1.jpg

Pretty! Enjoy your new products Smiley Happy

How nice!! 

Ohhhhh they gave you the peach palette and the peach lip gloss!!! Enjoy your reward!!