Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I haven't called yet. I'm just so annoyed. I feel like CS is going to ask me to return it and it's kind of a pain for me to get to the post office, so I'm letting myself cool down a bit before talking to anyone.

Lol @snoflakefaerie they'll just refund your points and tell you to keep the hair dryer.

unfortunately, they probably won't send your atelier

(0) Hearts

Gotta love that customer service! Unfortunately, I couldn't call today, so I'll find out tomorrow.

(0) Hearts

Anyone else get the email from the Rewards Concierge about the peach palette concession? 500 point refund and a new palette with the originally promised engraving. 

I am happy about the refund...I would take a full point refund. Who knows how, if, or when the new palette will come...

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I phoned them the day I got the palette with the wrong engraving, was promised a call back that never came and have exchanged messages with MODS on here with no resolution. Fingers crossed they're doing this for everyone.

Happy to hear that they are starting to try and rectify their mistakes however.

(0) Hearts

What?! I've gotten no such email. Ugh. They better be doing this for everyone. I just don't see why they don't send unengraved ones cause I'm worried about getting a dented palette again

(0) Hearts

For what its worth, I really have 0 expectations for the palette...

I don't know if they are only contacting people who contacted them? I phoned them a few times and left my information specifically for restitution about the snafu with the palette.  

(0) Hearts

Hi Piccolobacio, I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

(0) Hearts

Thank you. I just want to make sure everyone who received incorrect engraving (pretty much everyone who go this reward) is aware of the concession being offered. 

(0) Hearts

Anyone know which color the kat von d reward is? 

(0) Hearts

@hgreen24 It's Lovesick :-)

(0) Hearts

Ah, thank you! Too bad I already have that. 

Well that was lightning fast. My Atelier Cologne reward came along with the rest of the order (Hourglass blush and the rouge reward brush). What a massive box! I love the little leather case that the bottle comes in too.

IMG_7444.JPG

(0) Hearts

Mine came today. It smells incredible, I love it!

Congrats!!! Enjoy the perfume!!

For a second I thought the hourglass was also a perk. I was about to flip. Congrats! 

Shiseido's 1000 point perk is live for US!

& it's gone. Smiley Sad I went as soon as I saw this! Oh well.

(0) Hearts

When they announced it as a preview on a email a few days ago they said stock only had 300 of them. Sorry you missed it! Smiley Sad

Thank goodness the Guerlain Custom Fragrance bottle went out of stock before I figured out which combination of credit cards I would need to use to spend $7500 to earn the 7500 points to afford it.

@Insomniacmuffin

Hee, hee!  Smiley Happy