Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Lmao. The left is my work email and the right is my personal 

LOL Yes and I occasionally delete & unsubscribe emails. :,( sniff

(0) Hearts

Hi guys, where do you contact sephora when you have issues with rewards? I'm hoping I can online chat with a representative but can't find out how. 

@ZSahar In the past I've used Facebook IM to solve any Sephora related my issues. In my experience they've been very responsive.

(0) Hearts

Thank you I'll try that!

I'd recommend contacting the Rouge hotline at 1-855-Rouge-VIB.

Hi guys! I hope y'all don't mind me adding another TF reward post to the feed...I am just too excited about it not to share 

Spoiler
It arrived today via 1 Day UPS Express. The shipping email I received said it was coming from Stephen Gould of Texas.

It arrived in a box filled with cute pink stuffing paper! All of the samples, the blush and lipstick came in a large ziplock type of bag while the palette came in bubble wrap.TFReward1.jpg
The full sized items I received were:
Melted Matte in Feelin' Myself
Love Flush in Love Hangover
Natural Love eyeshadow palette
TFReward2.jpg
They actually sent the print of the picture I sent them! 
TFReward3.jpg
Here is a close up of the look Katie created for me ❤

Too Faced as a brand is very sentimental to me, they are the first higher end brand that I fell in love with when I started my relationship with  makeup Smiley Happy 

I am so thankful to have been able to redeem this reward and for Sephora for making it happen! Too Faced did such a fantastic job making this feel so personalized.

I hope to see more rewards like this in the future! 

Thx for sharing! So great to see positive reviews after a few duds! I love that you got a reward that was good value and meaningful to you. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks @bonafide11 ❤ This will definitely be cherished Smiley Happy

@Mcakes love this, what a great reward!! Points well spent!

Thank you @CC3616 ❤ I love it too Smiley Very Happy 

whoop! i'm glad some of my favorite ladies on here are having a great experience with their rewards Smiley Happy congrats mcakes you deserve it

I got really lucky with this and I am so appreciative and thankful for it. Thank you @sierrafallon ❤ It's so great to see others having a positive Bazaar experience too! 

@Mcakes,

What a great reward!  Nice Palette and blush compact!  Your photo is beautiful too!  Smiley Happy

I am very happy with this reward- good job Sephora and TF!

Thank you so much for your sweet words @tsavorite Smiley Very Happy

@Mcakes  That's awesome! Happy you were able to get that reward! I totally understand your feelings... that's how I am with MAC Smiley Very Happy  Enjoy!!!

Thanks @veronika23 ❤ I am so glad someone understands the attachment to a brand that gets dogged on way too much haha Smiley Very Happy ❤

[ Edited ]

@Mcakes   totally understand!!!! Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

@Mcakes Thank you so much for sharing! : ) You look beautiful and it's really cool to be able to see what they've done and how they've done it! : ) Pretty sweet  that they included a FS palette in the reward : )  I love Too Faced, they really know how to make their products fun and the Too Faced rewards from that month were really awesome! : )

Thank you @RoseCharlie ❤ I agree, Too Faced had some great rewards last month! The execution wasn't the best on the Sweet Peach palettes but they had great concepts. 

What a nice reward.