Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar - to see a list of current point perks:

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Updated Terms & Conditions: as of August 16, 2016:

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Previews are below - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included. Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise! 

SNEAK PEEK - MARCH - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler

bazaar march 17 can 1.JPG

SNEAK PEEK - MARCH - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar march 17 us 1.jpg

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

A rather underwhelming preview for Canada

bazaar march 17 can 1.JPG

(0) Hearts

dont see the full pacakge of the skinny dip TF the same as what they sold on TF website Smiley Sad

Image result for fall asleep gif

Zzzzz...

[ Edited ]

Hahahah I was like wait a duck will be in the rewards?!? Gimmeeee! 

Sigh...and it's only Tuesday lol. I need to go back to sleep...

@pinyo Haha! Also, I LOVE your new avatar! 

Related image

Tyrannosaurus rex little arms jokes are my favorite. Smiley Very Happy

Hahahah thank you! It was time for a change. Omg, that's one of my favorite movie scene ever! @lmi82

^^^ hahaha that's so cute @Asche Heart 

000.JPG

So after missing the first release, this morning I finally snagged the Too Faced Bite-Sized Beauties! I was kicking myself for not getting it in February, I think it was.

But I'm a bit perplexed because I'm not sure when this reward dropped? I don't think it was there Thursday... and for me I got it today (Tuesday) at 10AM EST. So not within the time frame they're usually released, if it did in fact come out today? Hm. I noticed a ton of other new reward listings too (some really nice ones though, so yay for that!)

(0) Hearts

Interesting, they must have gotten more inventory in. I think a lot of people were sad about missing out on this reward, so hopefully they get to snag it the second time around like you did!

I still see last week's rewards listed under the new section so who knows.

Upcoming Canada:

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 11.07.33 AM.png

(0) Hearts

ohhh will the TF skinny dip include the choc bar palette ?

(0) Hearts

I think it is just the picture of chocolate bar palette on makeup bag. Can't expect two lipsticks and a palette for 750 pts.

(0) Hearts

Probably not lol never reaches value of points lol but will be crossing fingers that it does. 

I've been out of the loop for bazaar stuff as of recent. Are there any guesses as to what will be released tomorrow? 

@pinyo,

I'm laughing so hard at your new avatar that I'm rolling on the floor!  Smiley Happy

Seriously regretting the Bite Lip Lab reward. I got the confirmation card in the mail and called Sephora to set up the appointment. They said it would take like a week for them to set up the appointment, but that I could call and set it up myself. So I give Bite a call (in NYC) and their next weekend available appointment isn't until May 28, when the reward expires on May 31st. But that was only for 1 person, I could try the wait list. Ugh, thanks Sephora.

(0) Hearts

That's awful! I almost pulled the trigger on that one--- but I passed since I have to speak at two conferences over the next two months, and I wasn't sure how the scheduling would be done exactly. There should be a much more reasonable time limit for you to use your reward by... sheesh.

(0) Hearts

@sarahummel I'm sorry to hear that.  I also redeemed that award.  There really should be no time limit if it's such a time crunch for you to get your appointment.  I hope it works out for you.

(0) Hearts

Will you be going to California at all? I have a 10,000 point reward and could trade you for your BITE reward if it can be used in Toronto?

(0) Hearts

Sorry more info - the reward is based in California and is for $1000 to spend at the Ole Henriksen Spa