Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

(0) Hearts

Interesting, they must have gotten more inventory in. I think a lot of people were sad about missing out on this reward, so hopefully they get to snag it the second time around like you did!

I still see last week's rewards listed under the new section so who knows.

Upcoming Canada:

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 11.07.33 AM.png

(0) Hearts

ohhh will the TF skinny dip include the choc bar palette ?

(0) Hearts

I think it is just the picture of chocolate bar palette on makeup bag. Can't expect two lipsticks and a palette for 750 pts.

(0) Hearts

Probably not lol never reaches value of points lol but will be crossing fingers that it does. 

I've been out of the loop for bazaar stuff as of recent. Are there any guesses as to what will be released tomorrow? 

@pinyo,

I'm laughing so hard at your new avatar that I'm rolling on the floor!  Smiley Happy

Seriously regretting the Bite Lip Lab reward. I got the confirmation card in the mail and called Sephora to set up the appointment. They said it would take like a week for them to set up the appointment, but that I could call and set it up myself. So I give Bite a call (in NYC) and their next weekend available appointment isn't until May 28, when the reward expires on May 31st. But that was only for 1 person, I could try the wait list. Ugh, thanks Sephora.

(0) Hearts

That's awful! I almost pulled the trigger on that one--- but I passed since I have to speak at two conferences over the next two months, and I wasn't sure how the scheduling would be done exactly. There should be a much more reasonable time limit for you to use your reward by... sheesh.

(0) Hearts

@sarahummel I'm sorry to hear that.  I also redeemed that award.  There really should be no time limit if it's such a time crunch for you to get your appointment.  I hope it works out for you.

(0) Hearts

Will you be going to California at all? I have a 10,000 point reward and could trade you for your BITE reward if it can be used in Toronto?

(0) Hearts

Sorry more info - the reward is based in California and is for $1000 to spend at the Ole Henriksen Spa

(0) Hearts

I'm in Cali and would be interested to trade with you, although not sure how that works?

(0) Hearts

Has anyone ever gotten a Sephora package shipped by lasership? 

(0) Hearts

Not yet, since my delivery last week (from LaserShip) was left outside a closed business at night, and was obviously not there in the morning.  LaserShip considers that "delivered".  Fortunately Sephora is resending the order.

@BlessedGoddess No not Sephora but my same day packages from amazon do.

(0) Hearts

@BlessedGoddess @misscg YES - I order at a minimum monthly and for first time ever, I noticed the tracking was through LaserShip? I'm praying it's a 1 time thing. The package was initially scheduled for Saturday and was delayed until Sunday(?) and today updated for Monday. I was sitting outside when the package was allegedly delivered and but the package is no where to be found. 45 minutes on hold with LaserShip and I gave up. @sephora - please no LaserShip

(0) Hearts

how can you snag the best rewards? what time should i log in and should i keep refreshing my screen? Ty!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Tues/Thurs 9am PDT. 

Has anyone gotten their MJ lipsticks yet? I'm getting really frustrated by how delayed it is, esp since I gave a 3 week cushion on arrival prior to my moving places. At this rate, I really just want my 1k points back so I can blow it all on 100pt perks