Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

I wish they would give everyone a partial refund. I spent 10 minutes on the phone with the bazaar rep. He was no help and didn't bother refunding me even 1 point. He just said yeah it sucks, it should come soon. 

...thanks Sephora. That was helpful. 

Wow @pinyo that sucks. I called the rouge line and the rep I spoke to offered me points and I didn't ask for them. If it makes it any better, she only gave me 200 points. It may have been because I started the call about a separate issue. A sample from my play box was defective so she gave me points for that. Even in that situation I think everyone should get points back because she said it was defective and affected most play subscribers but I had to call to complain about it. 

Then I mentioned this reward and she looked it up and offered me some points back. Maybe I got a point sprinkling fairy rep yesterday lol. I really just want to know when it's coming and for it to actually arrive. 

@pinyo We did receive an email from Reward Bazaar team informing that MJ lipsticks will arrive by March 31 now. The email arrived a day or two after the first expected delivery date and was in spam folder. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Gosh....I still haven't gotten mine either.

I haven't heard a word about it.

I did not receive that email.

The card thingy I got when I redeemed my points said it would arrive by 3/6. It is now 3/16.

No signs of it being shipped.

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks the last week of March to the beginning of April. I would like to receive my goodies by then and not have to deal with vacation holds with UPS (they are not free) or lost packages.

(0) Hearts

@Gem77 You may want to check your spam folder. I thought I didn't get it but then a fellow BTer told her's was in spam so I checked and found mine in the spam folder as well.  I just checked and the emails were sent on March 09.

(0) Hearts

I'm anxiously awaiting this reward as well, @pinyo. I received an email from Sephora Rewards Concierge (which had gone into my spam folder) on 3/9/17 that stated the reward should be delivered by 3/31/17. It is certainly frustrating given you are changing addresses and it was due to arrive by now. Smiley Sad

Eeeek. That's cutting it super close for me. I guess it went into my spam because I never saw that email. 

I really hope it doesn't get delayed a second time. We'll break the hotline with all our calls lol @bem564

(0) Hearts

Great info, @astana!!! I've recently discovered (not only this community), but also TJMaxx & Marshall's beauty department. I don't even want to consider how much $$$$ I could've saved over the years! <kicking myself>

(0) Hearts

@momto4dogs are you really a mom to four puppers?! I'm jealous. I digress. I also scour /r/makeupaddiction on reddit for some deals. QVC or HSN had some incredible deals last year on UD palettes and I got Alice in Wonderland for $20 with a deal through Visa checkout. I'm not a huge fan of UD but palette for $20? I'll take it. 

TJ Maxx and Marshall's has been misses for me but I hear about INCREDIBLE finds. Smiley Sad Not so lucky for me in the cosmetics department. You should share your haul with the great deals and finds thread! 

Got an order confirmation through for the Tarte set! Since I now only have 200 points left I don't have to worry about this crap for awhile!

(0) Hearts

Currently cannot even access the rewards page. Get it together Sephora............

I can't click the link either, but when I search for "bazaar" it shows up easily.

Lunch with Ole Henriksen

This reward includes:

• Lunch with Ole Henriksen
  • Products for a customized skincare regimen
  • Ole Henriksen signature facial
  • Ole Henriksen tote bag
  • Ole Henriksen orange makeup bag

http://www.sephora.com/lunch-with-ole-los-angeles-travel-not-included-P418190?skuId=1941673

(0) Hearts

I feel bad that Lunch with Ole has been sitting in the rewards for weeks now! is nobody interested?

[ Edited ]

Tarte Park Avenue Princess

• Purple tarteist large tote bag
  • tarte park avenue princess Contour Palette (includes 0.22 oz/6.5 g park avenue princess matte bronzer, 0.10 oz/3 g highlighter, 0.10 oz/3 g blush) signed by founder Maureen Kelly
  • 8 mL/0.27 oz tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss in park ave princess
  • 0.1 oz/3.1 g tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in park ave princess

http://www.sephora.com/park-ave-princess-P418189?skuId=1941624

Not a big fan of Tarte but seems like a good value!

(0) Hearts

I just got this one and now I'm having serious buyer's remorse, lol.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Why, lol? I just got it too. It's at least a $75 value which is good for a 1500 point reward. The only thing that's interested me otherwise was the Two Faced Peach Palette but I couldn't ever see the rewards at that point. My luck changed and now I always see them immediately so I grabbed this one. Now I just need a good 2000 point reward so I can be done with this crazy process, lol! 

(0) Hearts

Oh no... Smiley Sad 

(0) Hearts

(0) Hearts

The CAFA reward... did anyone get a screenshot of the details when it went up originally? I feel like it changed and would love to see if anyone had the original posting. I thought it included hotel originally (but not travel).