Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@Insomniacmuffin, I did exactly that, and the freedom was most definitely my favorite reward! Smiley Very Happy

I can't wait for this feeling hahaha! I tried using them on Tuesday but there was a glitch on the system and my account stated I had zero points. Then they magically reappeared once everything was sold out hahahaha story of my life

This is hilarious !

yeah seriously guys spend your points!

For those who redeemed too faced the too faced look (face chart), I called rewards bazaar regarding when we will be getting them and they said by March 31st.

(0) Hearts

Thank you, I'm quite excited what products would I receive !!!

(0) Hearts

@Mcakes @Sophiaaax3 I am also excited! I wonder if we will get the new too faced eye shadow palette or the new highlighters.

(0) Hearts

I would like to get either the natural love or peach eye shadow palette and Love light highlighter!!! 

(0) Hearts

Thank you for calling and getting this info @samairah915! I'm so excited Smiley Very Happy

I redeemed the Lancome Spa at Home 1500 point reward a while ago, and it came with a spa robe. It's a full length, long sleeve, waffle weave type of robe. Of course, at 5' tall... uh, its super ginormous on me.

If any of you guys want it, just let me know!

Also, if anyone else redeemed the Josie Maran reward, there was supposed to be a live chat March 6th. Of course, Sephora knows nothing about anything, but I contacted Josie Maran directly, and they said it hasn't even happened yet, but they put me on the email list to get updates... we'll see. So if you got that reward, you might want to contact Josie Maran instead of Sephora about it. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@khaleesi Thanks for the info about the Josie Maran reward. What would you want to do with that? I'm wracking my head about how it might be of use to me at all. 

(0) Hearts

@tetodd @bbykprincess I earmarked it for @astana since she responded first! Smiley Happy I'll let you know if she changes her mind for whatever reason!

(0) Hearts

@khaleesi yea np. Let us know if anything changes Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

@khaleesi Thank you again ^_^

(0) Hearts

Is the robe still available?  I'm 5'7 and will pay for shipping, if it is. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I'd like the robe. I'm located in Toronto.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@khaleesi What are you willing to trade for it? I'd love a robe!

(0) Hearts

@astana I was only going to ask for shipping! I'd just be happy to see it going to someone who can actually use it! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Awesome! I'll PM you <3 

(0) Hearts

They look awesome! Congrats and glad you're happy with your reward! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I added the Bite Beauty award to my cart but I am hesitating checking out because every time I wear a Bite Beauty lip product I developed little blisters above my Cupid's bow. Decisions!!!

[ Edited ]

@Loretta55 As others have mentioned, I've heard of castor oil being an allergy for some people. I had a similar experience as @CBerry17 below, but my allergy is to beeswax, specifically propolis in beeswax. It's especially bad in Bite products. Certain brands I can wear for a day and it's okay, it might just be a little itchy after a few hours, other brands (like Bite) I get itchy, red and puffy almost immediately. If I wear it longer than that I get blisters. 

Best of luck finding the ingredient that's causing you troubles!