Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

@veronika23 Yes! I'm taking my mother to California in April with Beauty Blender!

(0) Hearts

@shimmerbait   OMG cool!  You'll have to tell us how it went Smiley Happy

Thank you @veronika23 I wanted to get it but then my points will drop to half so it is great I can do it on your points 😁

@fatimamummy  well I am happy we can both help each other out! I've been wanting to replicate an old MAC lipstick... it's expensive and I don't know if I would ever be able to go. This way I can get it done Smiley Very Happy

Yes, it is expensive. When they initially opened Toronto Lab, I was all set to go but learning how much they are charging now, I couldn't justify.

@fatimamummy  yeah. This way we get it for "free" Smiley Very Happy  woo-hoo! Thanks so much for doing this!

My pleasure @veronika23 😇 

I redeemed a chunk of my points for the Bite Beauty Lab.  I love Bite lipsticks and looking forward to bringing a friend with me for the experience.  Fingers crossed there are no issues.

Fingers crossed here for you too! I hope that everything goes smoothly, enjoy the process the of creating your own shades Smiley Happy

I watched some videos on youtube about other people experiences at the bite beauty lab. The process looks amazing!! You get to customize your own lip color, scents, etc. Enjoy your rewards!!! Post here for your experience!!!!

@Sophiaaax3 thank you Smiley Happy it sounds like a great time.  I'll definitely post about my experience.

[ Edited ]

Here are the details for the 500 point FAB reward:

FIRST AID BEAUTY
BEAUTY SCRIPT

Transform your routine with moisturizing favorites from First Aid Beauty. Start with a gentle cleanser for a fresh slate, then give your complexion a hydrating boost with serum, cream, and priming moisturizer.

This reward includes:

• 1 oz/28.34 g First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration
  • 1 oz/28.3 g First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
  • 0.25 oz/7.39 mL First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
  • 0.34 oz/10.05 g First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer

Available online and in stores while supplies last. Quantities of each reward are limited; sample substitutions may occur. Limit of one per client. Offers are valid with 500 Beauty Insider points in stores and online with a purchase. Non-transferable. Must be a registered Beauty Insider to redeem offer. Reward is available in select Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Offer not valid on jcp.com. No returns or exchanges.

lmao! this should've been a 750 perk honestly. This product equals out to less than $50. 

benefit.PNG

(0) Hearts

Not feeling this reward at all. 1000 points is too much. Maybe 500 points would be ok and that's just because of the crystals. :/

(0) Hearts

Me either! What's up with the crystal mascara? I don't want to have an "unusable" mascara nor do I want to throw out a crystal tube after a month of use! Totally bummed about these rewards :/

(0) Hearts

I think the mascara is pretty old too. I saw it on Amazon only and it was cheaper than the regular better than sex mascara at $21 (includes shipping). You can get a dimmable light with three settings like the one you see here for $15 online. The power bank? I don't imagine that to be more than $10. I get power banks for free whenever I go to conferences. 

Quite tempted but I'm going to wait for a better perk.

(0) Hearts

I really wanted the selfie light but I found out I can buy the exact one for $15 with three dimmable light settings. So let's say the light is $15 + the power bank (no more than $10) and with the mascara which is $24 (extra smidgen of value added of maybe $10 but very artificial and I can buy that on Amazon for $21 which includes shipping right now). So this lackluster reward really is less than $50. >=( sigh

(0) Hearts

Thats what I think...Hopefully there's better rewards on Thursday.... But so far I don't like any of the March rewards

(0) Hearts

yeah... I really feel like November's selection was the best and I wasn't hunting for them then like I was now. 

(0) Hearts

mee too ..this is not worth it