Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Aw, I'm going to be in NYC in July and was hoping this might work out for me... I have the points but that May expiration date just had to rain on my parade. Smiley Tongue

I asked for this to be a perk and I'm 200 points shy, Smiley Very Happy. Oh well. I wish they would have one for 2000 points for one person!

This is $300 value in Toronto and sounds so good. I wish I had enough points. 

(0) Hearts

I am kind of surprised that the Benefit has sold out already but the Bite is still available!

(0) Hearts

The benefit mascara is sooo cute with the crystals!!! 

(0) Hearts

If only I have an extra 1000 points to redeem the bite reward!!!

(0) Hearts

Same here, only on the app though.  The Bite Lip Lab looks tempting and I think that it is a decent deal but I won't be redeeming based off of the numerous issues with "store related rewards."

(0) Hearts

sigh... links don't work for me. 

(0) Hearts

Are they already sold out?  I couldn't see them.

(0) Hearts

it showed all ion time on chrome 

(0) Hearts

on app shows still available for Canada

I received my Armani brushes today!  They're gorgeous and so soft!!  I'm very happy with this reward πŸ’ž

IMG_0541.JPGIMG_0540.JPGIMG_0540.JPG

(0) Hearts

Quick question! Are these synthetic or natural hair brushes? 

@astana they are a mix! The product pages on Armani direct describe each individual brush as natural, synthetic, and some are mixed. 

Very nice! Congrats on your reward Smiley Happy 

This was the one reward I actually wanted to spend my points on but I overslept that day and I missed it. It is as beautiful as I pictured it. Thanks for sharing and congrats on snagging it! @40thpony

so jealous! this is the reward i wanted the most. congrats!

Omg they look amazing! Much better than I initially thought. Congrats!

Seriously one of the best rewards Smiley Happy. Excited for the bothof us Smiley Very Happy

Amaaaaazing! Congrats Smiley Very Happy