Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Is the brow bar free? Or free for rouge? It's never open when I'm in store, I frequent a number of stores and I've only ever seen 'be right back' or 'closed' signs in them. I'm in Canada. The GTA. Or The6 as Drake would say lol. 

(0) Hearts

@CheerMomma  not only is the browbar NOT free, it is waaaaay pricier than going pretty much anywhere else. That is why it is always closed when you are there, no customers!!

The Guerlain perk looks interesting. I wish I had more details to make an informed decision since these things tend to sell out fast.  

[ Edited ]

The Tarte one looks fun! I'm guessing those are sweat wristbands, sweat headband, yoga mat, water bottle, Brighter Days highlighting moisturizer, Lifted Mascara, and one item I'm not familiar with.

*lexr posted what the card was. Thank you!

There is a Soulcycle gift card!!!

(0) Hearts

@lexrThank you I didn't recognize it!

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

I was trying to post it lol. Kept getting invalid file smh

OK ok I'll go to the Kevyn Aucoin backstage experience with the winner.

Stop asking, I said I'll go!

Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue

Poor fresh. Hasn't it been a week now? Lol

(0) Hearts

Lol!!! 

The Fresh Reward is up on the app. I know a lot of people are looking forward to that! I am not a huge Fresh fan so I passed. Good Luck!! Hope everyone who wants one gets one!

The DE perk is the only one I've been really interested in Smiley Sad

Dang. It. All. To. ARGH. The one time they finally post a higher-point perk I actually want, I'm in a dang meeting. I've been watching these every Tuesday and Thursday and have passed on so, so many things I had no interest in. We finally get the DE perk and, of course, the one time I'm not online. *tableflip* 

Thought about ordering skincare b/c of points multiplier, but honestly, why am I bothering hoarding points when I almost never use them b/c of things like this?  Ugh.

(0) Hearts

Thanks, doesn't work Smiley Sad guess it wasn't meant to be!

do you want me to get one for you?

(0) Hearts

Thanks for offering @Babypeachist, no worries! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

@k617 try a different browser