Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Yesssssssssssssssss I finally redeemed my points! After months and months of crazily refreshing and taking my lunch breaks early on Tues/Thurs, I finally got something! Trying out the PTR Moor Mud set. Seems to be quite a lot for only 750 points. Can't wait till it gets here!

I got the PTR as well. My son is an Irish citizen (dad is from Ireland, all their side of the family as well) and he just got back from Ireland visiting his grandparents so when I saw the Irish set, I jumped on it. So cute!! 

[ Edited ]

Same here! I was so upset during extraordinary rewards and then the epic rewards (always sold out despite being online right when they started) so it's nice to FINALLY redeem something over 100 points for the first time! I've tried PTR masks but not the Irish Moor so I'm excited! 

I didn't get this one since I forgot it was Thursday and to check the rewards but I use the moor mud mask all the time and I love it.

Me too!! That washcloth pushed me over the edge - so cute!

Haha same! I picked it up because I was obsessed with that washcloth, it's too adorable.

(0) Hearts

There are here!!! USA! USA! USA! lol!

PTR 750 is up on the app for me

(0) Hearts

Peter Thomas Roth 

MOOR MUD CLASSICS

for 750 pts

(0) Hearts

PTR 750pt and Milk Makeup 5k pt are up!

(0) Hearts

And the Milk set is already gone!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

US stuff is up (I'm on Chrome). New 100-point items, PTR Irish Moor set.

rewards.jpg

I'm excited for these because I've been waiting for an eye cream and I love that Fresh mask. It's a funny texture (like putting marmalade on your face) but it made my skin super smooth and soft.

@mwg1 *looks around furtively* It tastes like marmalade too... It's gone where it shouldn't go accidentally a couple of times!

[ Edited ]

As I sit here waiting/hoping for some new 100 point perks......someone knocked on my door!

My Drunk Elephant reward has arrived!!!  If I just order 'as-is' it takes a week to get here. 

It is very nice!

Sephora should have 750 point perks like this all the time.

I will gladly redeem an extra '250 points' for nicer brands/products.  (comparing to 500 point perks here).

(0) Hearts

Do they usually drop them all in one shot, or should I keep reloading? I was hoping they would drop more of the Drunk Elephant perks.

(0) Hearts

@angelszenden They typically don't restock the larger perks, and DE went up on Tuesday. 

(0) Hearts

@lachaton

Well that is a major bummer. Smiley Sad
Thanks for the info.

(0) Hearts

Didn't Sephora D/C Bliss? I find it odd they are a reward