Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar - to see a list of current point perks:

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Updated Terms & Conditions: as of August 16, 2016:

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Previews are below - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included. Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise! 

SNEAK PEEK - MARCH - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler

bazaar march 17 can 1.JPG

SNEAK PEEK - MARCH - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar march 17 us 1.jpg

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

(0) Hearts

I wonder if it's because once all the points are gone they can really change it up, or ditch it? 

hahahaha yeah @heartsmyface Smiley Happy

Give me something good and fair value and I'll give up my points! Smiley Very Happy

I still don't get it though... seems so complicated for nothing.

Maybe that's the point!  Confuse us into submission!  😆

New notification showing in the "New" section: rewards of 750 points or more ship free with no merchandise purchase required.

(0) Hearts

3 mins, anyone gets anything?

So I received the 500 pt KVD perk and this morning I was going to use the lipstick....when I opened it there was nothing in the tube...so I look at the cap and it was all in there, stuck. I contacted Sephora via FB chat and am hoping to hear back from them. It's pretty shady that they have in their Terms and Conditions that Sephora isn't responsible for damaged goods: I still technically paid for it so I'd like it to arrive in usable condition.

@krunce   They gave me 100 points....=/ This would be cool if I could just re-order the lipstick but if I wanted it I would have to get the whole perk again. @misscg I'll try your trick when I get home: hopefully it works because I was looking forward to the color.

@MK89 I'll take a picture when I get off of work, so it wont be till a little bit later. Not gonna lie I was slightly dissapointed: it is pretty small, like it barely covers the palm of my hand. It is cute and well made but it wont fit much.

Wow @Maria88 that's is really terrible. 100 points when this is a really awesome part of your 500 point perk... not really enough.

(0) Hearts

no worries, and that's such a bummer! I had no idea it was so tiny

I hope they send you a replacement! could I trouble you for a picture of the bag? I'm still trying to decide if this perk is worth it or not...

[ Edited ]

20160830_134156.jpg

@MK89, this is mine, including the mini lipstick from the set, my daily powder compact, and a Post-It note for size comparison. Both the compact and the lipstick fit well inside, and I know it fits a full-size Everlasting liquid lipstick, too. I was actually pretty pleased with the bag, personally; it's heavy faux leather, feels much sturdier than the vast majority of freebie makeup bags, and has a cute red lining.

@h3llc4t thanks so much for the pic and size comparison! it really is cute. Now I'm wondering if I should spend my points on this or save up in the hopes that something worthwhile comes along eventually

This actually always happens to me with her mini lipsticks. Even the new give me lip set my mini kvd was stuck in the top but I just gently tap it out and stick it back in the bullet. Same thing with the one I got last year. Just gently tap it out, maybe that will work for you.

Yikes! Please update on how Customer Service responds to this... I'm expecting my KVD 500 pt perk in the mail tomorrow or the day after. Will report how my lipstick looks.

I mean... there's really no reason for everything to end up in the cap. That's ridiculous. UPS is certainly not going to favour any particular orientation of their package, so this seems to me like Sephora's fault in packaging the 500 pt perk box.

Well, well, well, I wonder what kind of rabbit the Bazaar will pull out of the the hat today? One that makes us rabid angry? One that makes us coo? Personally, I'm enjoying seeing what comes down the chute; I'm not using any of my points on them, but it is entertaining nonetheless.

image.jpg

The 25K reward for the Makeup Show With KVD Beauty looks like it is available again. I wonder if they had more than 1 or if something fell through for someone and it's become available again?

No interest in any of rewards this year. Last year, 2000 points reward seems better. Wish they have actual product rewards. More 1000, 1500, 2000 points rewards that instock. I think the set for 1000-3000 points could be lower price but everyone can get it instead of less than 200 people per reward. That totally not make any sense if you spend whole mountain of $$$$ and receive nothing beside travel sample that you can use couple of times and ends up in trash can. If they keep doing business like this, almost of customers will leave sooner or later and shop @Nordstrom or @Ulta. I read somewhere someone comments Sephora sells Cheap brands as Kat Von D, Buxom.. Unnamed brand products that even me before shopping @ Sephora didn't know these brands. Funny thing is they send out deals for VIB or Beauty insider before VIB rouge members. And reading these comments, people knows about these rewards 2 days ago and me, I've just gotten that email 3hours ago. I think I won't shop here much anymore. Too disappointed.

I think the good news is that unlike epic rewards of years past these sound like they will be regularly stocked, so hopefully over time we'll all find something that interests us.  I'm skeptical (as indicated that I have been doing MUCH less shopping at Sephora lately and more direct from brands), but trying to be hopeful.

I want this too but I don't see it yet....0.JPG

1.JPG

i want the coffin so bad, but what worries me is that the email i got said 300 available and the picture below says 80 available?