Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar - to see a list of current point perks:

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Updated Terms & Conditions: as of August 16, 2016:

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Previews are below - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included. Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise! 

SNEAK PEEK - APRIL - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler
bazaar april 17 1 can 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 1 can 2.JPG

bazaar april 17 can 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 2.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 3.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 4.JPG

SNEAK PEEK - APRIL - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar april 17 us 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 us 2.jpg
bazaar april 17 us 3.jpg

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

Overall, I'm happy with the change in program- it's a step in the right direction at least. Instead of once a month, I can now look forward to a new choice or choices twice a week. It appears they will be dropping bazaar items with various point values randomly and this may help scatter the feeding frenzy that occurred during the previous events. I'm still disappointed there isn't a cash rewards program; do this and I would renew my vows to you, Sephora.

(0) Hearts

That bazar was bizarre.  I didn't see anything new or exciting the whole day.  Bummer cause I was almost excited for a little bit.

I wonder if certain areas got offer nice perks.  Or maybe it was better in the store?  Why send out an email and get your customers excited for nothing?

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think Sephora intended yesterday to be a big event. It seems like this is a (relatively small) change to the program, but something that we should see more of in the future. But yes, aside from one (or maybe 2/3) new 100/250/500 point perks there didn't seem to be anything else.

That's an interesting thought about different perks being available to different areas. I wouldn't be entirely surprised by that. 

And just as a heads up, the 750+ perks are only available online (not in store).

Thanks for playing, see you Tuesday! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

(Might as well have some fun with it)

[ Edited ]

I am away and curious!  Did anything show up in the 750+ point category??  

I see a card sample  for 100 points! Yipeeeeeee!

@wheeeee,  

No, I don't think there were any perks in the 750+ point category on the first day. I didn't see any.

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite thank you!  I guess it is just rewards.  Instead of once a month then will just put out new things 2x a week.  

I guess purging their warehouse! hahahahah

I did not see any, as well.

Bizarre offering from the bazaar! Smiley Very Happy

I'm so confused, this was a sample a while back. Like a free sample that you select at check out:

perk.JPG

This is currently a free sample in the "pick 3" section at Nordstrom btw.

[ Edited ]

I just saw a few in my stash.  It is!

Are lipstick cards going to be 100 points now?????

Is that a foil? What's funny is there is a deluxe sample in the sample section now. Granted, I ordered it and did not get it or any samples at all, but hopefully someone can get it. 

😱 Really? It is too much. I had a bunch of these from free samples and emptied them all in a bottle to use on my feet .

(0) Hearts

Lol, using it on your feet is a perfect idea! I had a ton of samples of samples of this and it broke me out like no other (I normally like face oils, but I HATE this one) so I mixed it with body lotion and used it on my legs. Still didn't like it, but I wanted to use it up somehow!!

That's a great idea! I have a couple bottles of the Fresh oil from the Favorites kits that make me break out.  At least now I can do something with them.

[ Edited ]

hahaha!  I do this, too.  I am currently using a Clarins serum as chest area moisturizer. 

When I get bigger face washes as free samples I use them as body wash.  Like the Juice stuff Ulta like to give away. 

It is either, use it or lose it! 

@fatimamummy That is a great idea for a way to use up the tons of foils we accumulate!!! I'll bet it is a great feeling to get them used up for sonething useful Haha

This has been a free sample many times. Pretty rude to offer it for 100 points. What's going on at Sephora HQ?! Are they insane?

Yeesh at least offer the mini bottle version which is already tiny. No foil is worth points.

I still have it. Haven't had chance to use it, yet but wow LOL